Chapter 12: The Party

They looked through my closet as I just sat on my bed. Then I heard another knock on the door and Karai answered it. She let a futuristic girl inside and I rose my brow, obviously confused.

"Sorry I'm late. Lord Simultaneous is really strict," she explained to the girls then came to me and said, "Hi, I'm Renet."

I smiled and she sat beside me and kept me company until Karai and April finally picked a dress that was absolutely perfect.

I stood up after my jaw dropped and all three girls laughed

"Well, go ahead and get dressed. We'll keep the guys company until you're ready," April remarked.

I nodded and they left my room. I slipped into the dress, which fit perfectly and I found some matching flats. I walked to test myself since it was still my first day as a human. A few stumbles, but other than that, nothing. I inhaled and left the room.

I walked toward the living area to see all the turtles, the girls, Splinter, and a guy I never saw before. He had a few teeth missing, a bandana wrapped around his head, and ragged clothing. He noticed me and a smirk spread across his face.

"Is this the silent hottie you told me about, Raph?" he asked.

They all looked at me and the guys were speechless, Splinter smiled genuinely, and the girls smirked. Raph held out his hand and I accepted it.

"Yeah, it is. But ease up on what you say around her," Raph replied dangerously.

"Sorry," the guy said then introduced, "The name's Casey Jones."

I nodded and it was time for the party to start. The others got to pick songs to dance to, which I thought was cool.

"It's your turn now. Save the best for last, you know?" Raph whispered.

I blushed, making him chuckle. I went up to the iPod that was plugged up to the speakers and found a song I absolutely loved: Worth It by Fifth Harmony. I pressed "Play" and they all cheered at my choice. The girls and I were to dance on our cues while Raph was going to rap. This ought to be interesting.

(A/N Whenever it shows Mona, that's me doing my dance part. And after the second time Raph raps and I dance again, we get really crazy. Lol!)

"Worth It"

[All Girls:]
"Give it to me, I'm worth it" (K dances)
"Baby, I'm worth it" (A dances)
"Uh huh I'm worth it" (J dances)
"Gimme gimme I'm worth it" (R dances)
"Give it to me, I'm worth it" (A dances)
"Baby, I'm worth it" (R dances)
"Uh huh I'm worth it" (K dances)
"Gimme gimme I'm worth it" (J dances)

[Raph:]
"OK, I tell her bring it back like she left some-
Bring it bring it back like she left some-
In the club with the lights off
Whatchu acting shy for?
Come and show me that you're with it with it with it with it with it
Stop playing, now you know that I'm with it with it with it with it with it with it
Whatchu acting shy for?"