Survivor

It was a suicidal day like usual. Some guy was on my roof and was about to jump off. It's not surprising to me because I live in Suicidal Town. However, there was something interesting on the news for once which distracted me from the man falling off. The news went on like this:

News is spreading that the famous Lazy Town has just been nuked. Many sources say that it came from North korea meaning it was Kim Jong-un's act. When looking for the bodies, police men discovered that there was one missing or perhaps there is one survivor. They cannot detect who this survivor is because all the dead corpses are still being identified. That is all the information we can currently share. I'm Shithead Ass, signing out.

Wow, I thought, Nuked by North Korea. I sat there wondering who the survivor was. It was most likely Sportacus. Maybe it could've been Robbie Rotton too. They're the only one's I could think of that would've survived. All the other people were weak as fuck anyway. I probably shouldn't care about Lazy Town but there is one person that I do hope is still alive. Stingy. 

I don't know why but I liked him. He was just a hard savage but I guess those days are over now. 

I somehow felt dizzy for a second so I decided to get out the house to go outside and breathe in some fresh air. When I did so, I overheard the neighbors and some nearby kids talking about what had happened. Surprisingly, they were mostly talking about Stingy.

"He's still alive." said one person.

"He escaped the explosion." said another.

"He walked straight through the fire." 

Soon Suicidal Town wasn't being so suicidal and continued to talk about Stingy and how he was the survivor. I don't know how they "know" he's still alive but he's the brand new trend I guess. There are a lot of stories about how Stingy escaped: running away, sacrificing the others, being invincible to the explosion, and other stuff. I don't exactly know if I believe all of it but they're pretty entertaining to hear.

Weeks after the news, they still haven't identified anyone from Lazy Town. Suicidal Town was back to being suicidal and everything was practically normal. That is until someone arrived. It was him...

Stingy.