Love

WARNING: TURN BACK! ABORT! NOW!

The next day we was fucking because we was lonely as hell. Stingy's  d  i  c  k  was pretty small lowkey but believe me, it was love!

"Sorry if it was too small" he says. 

"It's cool fam," I said to him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

We did it some more. When we were done we looked at each other's eyes. I saw love in his gorgeous brown eyes. Then, out of nowhere he starts talking about the real people behind Lazy Town like how Sportacus was an alcoholic and that Stephanie was a stripper. He talked about the others and it almost made me forget about North Korea looking for us. 

After we got dressed I looked through the blinds of one of the windows. There were now only a few men outside. Maybe like five but it was a lot better than the crowd we encountered from the bar that was only yesterday. 

I asked Stingy what we were gonna do and he told me that we just had to wait it out since he doesn't have any weapons.

"How did you even survive the nuke?" I finally asked him.

"I sacrificed the whole group and hid" he answered. I don't pay too much attention to what he just said. 

"We're gonna get through this" I said with optimism. There was still a feeling of dread but I kissed Stingy on the lips and thought about it. I didn't care because now I have Stingy, my love. 

We spent the rest of the day being such a cute couple by telling each other "I love you." Totes couple goals. This was obviously retarded love but it's love. After that, we waited for the next day. We went to sleep hoping that we could get through this and all.