Stingy

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was really him. Though, it wasn't the normal Stingy. He was wearing a fedora, some sunglasses, a matching trench coat, black pants, and a pair of black military boots. Wow, how was I able to notice it was him? He disguised himself. 

I watched Stingy as he walking around town to look like normal Suicidal Town citizen which I thought was dumb. It wasn't like the people here were gonna care that he's here. They're too busy being suicidal. Anyways, Stingy makes his way over to the bar. I follow him to find him all alone in a table with some beer. I thought I heard sobbing too. 

Out of pity, I walk over to his table and asked "Can I sit here?" It took him a few seconds to reply.

"Yeah, sure." Stingy says in a sorrowful tone. I sat in the seat across from him. He snatches the beer closer to him and says "Mine!" which took me off guard but then he came back to sadness. It was Stingy alright but he wasn't being himself.

"I know who you are" I say to him which was probably creepy but Stingy just nodded his head.

"I know. All my friends are dead now and they're still after me. They want me dead."

"Huh? I don't understand."

"North Korea wants me dead."

"Why?"

"Because I stole Kim Jong-un's dog."

"He had a d-"

Before I could finish my sentence or even process everything clearly, Stingy puts his finger on his lips and says "shhhh." He motions me to follow him so I do. We sneak out of the bar just in time before these suspicious armed men crash inside. I don't know what they said but I have a feeling they're after Stingy. 

I follow him and we find an old house to hide in. We locked the doors and windows and agreed that we were gonna stay in there. I didn't question why I was with him or really anything. There weren't a lot of rooms in the house and so we had to sleep in the same bedroom. The first night I could hear men looking for Stingy which kept me awake. He was already asleep and I couldn't do anything except look at him. He slept peacefully. I thought that maybe I was beginning to fall for him.