Party Time - Chapter 4

Friday had came so quickly and i hadn't talked to Brody . I didn't worry about it to much he'd been busy with other people .😴 Me and Trish got our outfits and was going to get lit tonight . My parents already gave me the Okay to go and i had no time to be home by so i planned to have fun .

Kylie's POV
"Girl tonight is finna be fun don't worry" Trish had told me while sitting in the passenger seat of my car .

"Yeah Trish it's whatever . I'm just Trynna have fun and get turnt ya dig?"

"I do dig . Like Steve from Minecraft . We finna have a good time"

"Girl you corny. My outfit bad . Hair is bad . And I'm bad . So let's have fun Trish ." I had said while pulling into the street of the house party .
(Insert of my outfit below)

(Insert of Trish's outfit )

 As soon as me and Trish walked into the party i felt all eyes on us

As soon as me and Trish walked into the party i felt all eyes on us . Me and Trish are bad chicks so i mean of course everyone was going to look . Trish walked off with some boy and i went to go get a drink .

Music blasted through out the house . I thought me and Trish were supposed to be having fun partying together but she left me high and dry . So here i was with an amazing outfit on and no one to talk to . In a corner of a party house .

I sat and scrolled down Instagram irritated.
Looks like Brody was somewhere having fun and so was the rest of my friends . I was getting annoyed from the music so i went upstairs into the empty bedroom of the house owner . I was sitting in there for 10 minutes alone before someone came in the door making out . A girl and a boy . I quickly turned my face and got up .

"Oh I'm sorry . You guys continue doing whatever your doing" i had my hand over my face not trying to see whatever they were doing .

"It's our fault . Don't apologize" i had heard a deep voice respond . But i heard the voice before . I ignored it and walked around the bed .

"Okay I'll be going now" i turned back and seen Brody sitting on the bed with some red head on his lap .

"Kylie ?"