Blocker

"Make sure the house is locked up . The only people welcome inside is Cameron and Kaylee . Jared you can have a friend over if you like but that's it ." My mom and dad stood at the bottom of the stairway saying their good byes . They were headed out of town for some "business" they wouldn't tell us about .

"Okay I understand mom" I gave my mom a hug .

"Yes I do too . Don't worry" Jared stood on the side of me

"Okay be good we will be back by the time you guys are home on Monday ." My mom opened the door and shortly me and Jared stood in the house alone on a Friday afternoon .

"So what's plans brother . We're alone and we'll be this way until Monday ." I smiled and plopped on the couch.

"Well you can invite Trish and I'll invite Brody . Cam and Kaylee are welcome but they will just be alone" Brody pushed my legs off the couch and sat down .

"Okay . I'm so glad y'all are cool . Then on Sunday we'll still go to Dave n Busters. I'm gonna go tell them all now"

"Okay I'll tell Brody" Jared walked off upstairs . I pulled out my phone and dialed Kaylees number and Cams merging the call.

"What negro" Cams voice filled my ears .

"Come over parents are out of town ."

"Okay on my way now" Kaylee laughed

"Kaylee bitch come pick me up . I will not be sweating my black ass down the block walking and shit." Me and Kaylee laughed at how dumb Cam was

"Okay Cam." I hung up the phone and went upstairs to make sure my room looked good . Then I went into Jared's room .

"Did you call Brody?"

"Yeah thirsty ass ." He laughed.

"I'm not at all thirsty . But can I ask you a question ?" I sat on the edge of Jared's bed.

"Speak"

"Have you and Trish talked about like ya know Uh ...sexual conduct" I laughed

"Oh um . Some what but I'm not down with it going down so fast"

"Why not . Brody said the same thing." I sighed

"Wait you want to ? Are you sure like for real."

"I think so . He doesn't want to yet we'll he does but he wants to wait ."

"I think he good for doing that . That's how i feel with Trish . Unless things change this weekend I'm feeling a little froggy" he laughed

"Boy shut up"

"But for real don't ever ask me no shit like that again . Uncomfortable as fuck ." He laughed

"Alright I'll be in my room" i got up and walked back to my room . Then I shortly heard the doorbell ring shortly later . I raced downstairs hoping that it was Brody . I opened the door to see a little girl standing there.

"Hi would you like to buy Girl Scout cookies"

"No thanks sweetie ."

"Okay ." She sighed and walked off .

"Wait don't close the door" I heard Brody's voice on the other side .

"Baybee" I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss .

"Hey ma. Let me go put my bag in Jared's room ." He went up the stairs and I headed to my room .

"Okay I'm done ." Brody came in my room and took off his shoes and laid down next to me .