.four.

Sehun's jaw drops when realization hits him. No wonder Yoora seemed so familiar when he first met her. She completely looks like Chanyeol!

"I-I didn't know that you're his sister." Sehun says.

"You two know each other?" Yoora asked.

"We were schoolmates when we were in college." Chanyeol answers. "It's nice to meet you Sehun... and?" he looks at Jongin.

"Jongin, I'm Sehun's friend." Jongin introduces. Chanyeol and Yoora both smile at him.

"So you know my sister too?" Chanyeol asks Sehun.

"Chanyeol, he's my fiancee's younger brother!" Yoora beams. "You didn't attend the family dinner last time so you didn't see him."

Chanyeol looked just as shocked as Sehun was when he found out they were siblings earlier. "Oh... I've always thought that Yeonseok looked awfully familiar. He looks like an older version of you." he chuckles.

"Speaking of Yeonseok, he's coming here to play with Chanyeol. Do you want to stay and play too?" Yoora asks.

"Oh no thanks, we just checked the place out but it's quite full so... we'll be going." Sehun says. "You guys have fun."

"It's nice meeting you again, Sehun. I guess I'll be seeing you more often from now on." Chanyeol grins.

"Yeah, I'll see you." Sehun nods. He said his goodbyes then he hurried out of there with Jongin. As he was on his way out, he sees his brother's car parked right beside Jongin's motorcycle. Sehun wanted to hide but it was already too late when Yeonseok opens his car door.

"Don't you have work?" Yeonseok asks.

Sehun gulps. "I asked Johnny to cover my shift today." he winces. Speaking of Johnny, his break was done hours ago. Johnny will kill him. "I've met Yoora and Chanyeol by the way, but I have to leave now."

Yeonseok looks towards Jongin and he gives his brother a doubtful look. "And this is...?"

"Jongin, I'm Sehun's neighbor." Jongin introduces.

"Neighbor? What are you doing with your neighbor?" Yeonseok asks.

"A drive," Sehun answers. "He just moved here so I was showing him around."

"Okay then, have fun and drive carefully." Yeonseok nods. "By the way, Yoora and I will be having our engagement party this weekend. I hope you can come. Mom wants you to bring a date." he pats Sehun's shoulder.

"Tell her I'm single and she shouldn't expect much." Sehun deadpans. "I've met Minseok earlier by the way, he'll be engaged soon too. You better invite him to your wedding."

"Ahh, I'll give him a call. It's getting dark so you two better get going now." Yeonseok says.

"Bye." Sehun says as he takes his seat behind Jongin on his motocycle.

Sehun was quiet during the ride home. He told Jongin to stop by the cafe. When they got there, Johnny was just about to close the shop.

"Johnny, I'm so sorry." Sehun quickly apologizes.

Johnny takes his bag and flips the sign. "Go and lock up. We had a huge amount of orders earlier and I was alone so I'm really tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Don't worry I'm not mad, just don't do it again." he ruffles Sehun's hair before leaving.

When Johnny drove off, Jongin enters the cafe. Sehun was just standing by the counter. "You okay?" Jongin asks.

"I'm fine, I just feel bad." Sehun says.