.seven.

Sehun blinks in confusion as he tried to process what Jongin just said. "Wait, what the heck is that supposed to mean? How am I going to distract you?" he yaps.

Jongin shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, it's up to you. I'm being generous by giving you three chances. You should have been naked by now."

Sehun avoids Jongin's gaze. His cheeks were heating up. Right now he just feels so bare in front of Jongin. He can't even believe that he was distracting Jongin by showing his legs. This was partly his fault in the first place.

"Okay, I'm tired and I want to go back to my apartment." Sehun says.

"That's one chance down, two more to go." Jongin chuckles.

"What?! Does that count? Wait, that's so unfair!" Sehun complains.

"I'd be more strategic if I were you, one more complaint and you'll only have one chance left." Jongin was clearly enjoying this.

Sehun thought for a bit. "Is it okay to ask you some personal questions?"

Jongin cocks an eyebrow at him. "Sure," he plays along.

"I know this isn't my business but... since when did you start sleeping with random people? Have you ever been in a serious relationship?" he hesitantly asks.

Jongin lets out a humorless laugh. "Wow, you're really good at changing the subject." he runs his fingers through his hair. "I've only officially dated one woman. We dated for a year, we were in college. I really loved her but I found out that she was just using me. Dating me was just a way for her to make her ex jealous, she wanted to get back with him."

Sehun frowns but Jongin continues. "I let her go but turns out her asshole of an ex didn't really want her back. It was so pathetic, she tried getting back with me after getting dumped but I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped caring about relationships since then and that's how I ended up like... this."

Sehun looks down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." No wonder Jongin didn't want to help him at first when he asked for his help. "They broke up with you for a reason." Jongin said. "I didn't know that you had issues with your ex. I even asked you to help me find my exes, I'm such an idiot."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm actually glad that you asked me, it made me realize something." Jongin smiles.

"Realize what?"

"There was a time when I always blamed myself for lacking. I kept looking down on myself. I thought I wasn't enough for her but then I met you. I honestly thought you were nuts because you wanted to get back with one of your exes but even if you kept failing, you were determined. I can tell that you genuinely want a serious relationship. You keep looking down on yourself a lot too but honestly, your ex boyfriends are idiots for letting you go." Jongin tells him.

"You made me realize that I shouldn't have blamed myself back then. My ex was an idiot for letting me go and the same goes for the twelve assholes that broke up with you before."

Sehun smiles at him. "I've had decent boyfriends, don't generalize."

"How many?" Jongin asks.

"Three," Sehun snorts. "Johnny, Minseok and Luhan."

"You deserved so much more," Jongin sighs.

"It's partly my fault, I guess I was kind of easy to get?" Sehun wonders.

"Easy to get?" Jongin scoffs. "You're nowhere near easy to get, you're such a challenge."

Sehun laughs at that. "Well, we wouldn't have gotten this close if I wasn't a challenge."