.five.

The night ended a little too awkwardly for both of them. Jongin was annoyed and frustrated while Sehun acted as if nothing happened. The younger immediately tells him goodbye once they were done eating.

During the following day, Sehun did his usual morning routine. He had breakfast and got ready for work. Just as he got out of his apartment, Jongin hurriedly exits his own.

Sehun notices how Jongin was just wearing a shirt and his boxers, his hair was a mess too. "Sorry, I overslept but... may I?" Jongin points at Sehun's room.

Sehun should've just said yes and then left for work but he just had to follow Jongin back in after he said yes. "Are you serious?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" Jongin asks as he slumps onto Sehun's couch.

"I was in your apartment until ten, you still got out and hooked up with someone at that hour?" Sehun crosses his arms.

"Obviously." Jongin answers.

Sehun lets out a humorless laugh. "Wow, you're really planning on sleeping with everyone here."

"Don't worry, you're not on my list." there was a hint of bitterness in his voice, or at least that's what Sehun thought.

"Since when did you get a list?" Sehun huffs.

"Last night." Jongin replies.

"Do we have a problem?" Sehun asks. "Are you mad at me or something?"

Jongin sighs. "I'm not, I'm just a bit... sleep deprived."

Sehun frowns. During the first night that he got to know Jongin, he was awake at dawn because he was busy banging someone and he was in a good mood the following morning. Sleep deprived his ass. He wonders if it's because of how he acted last night but what exactly did he do wrong? Was it because he was cautious?

"I'll leave you the keys. Stay for as long as you like. There's food in the fridge if you ever get hungry." Sehun tells him. "I need to work."

He catches a glimpse of Jongin's confused face as he was leaving his place. Even when he was working, he couldn't take his mind off of Jongin at all.

He kept thinking about the previous night. Was Jongin about to kiss him or did he just overreact? Was it his fault for jumping to conclusions so easily?

"Excuse me? Sir, were you able to take my order?" Sehun was snapped back to reality when he sees the student in front of him. It was his turn to manage the cashier but he was so out of it.

"Oh... sorry, what was it again?" Sehun apologizes.

Once the line of students was done ordering, Johnny approaches him. "What's going on? You keep spacing out." as usual, his best friend never fails to read him like an open book.

Sehun contemplates if he should tell Johnny or not because he knows that he'll get scolded but there's no use hiding it from him either so he tells him about what happened in Jongin's apartment up until that morning.

"Gosh Sehun, I don't know how you do it but your magic is working again." Johnny shakes his head.

"Huh? Magic?" Sehun asks.

"Jongin probably likes you." Johnny explains. "You have this... charming personality that guys like me or Chanyeol and now Jongin are just drawn to you."

"No! No way!" Sehun denies. "First of all, Jongin doesn't like me that way and two, if I was so charming then why do my exes always break up with me?" he asks.

Johnny ordered one of their employees to manage the cashier before he drags Sehun into their office for a more private talk.

"You can't deny it, Jongin has taken a liking to you from the moment that you guys met. He has shown interest and you played along." Johnny says.