•prologue

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Third Person POV
It was a new day in Seoul, South Korea and a particular group of teenagers, known around the block as the Stray Kids, were high-key dying of boredom. They were just lying around in Chan's garage when Changbin came running in with a flyer in his hand.

Changbin: Guys, I think I found the cure to our boredom.

Chan: Dude, we already told you that we don't want to go the amusement park again.

Minho: Ya, I'm still recovering from that Woojin-rollercoaster-incident form the last time we went.

Woojin: Just remembering it makes me want to throw up again.

Hyunjin: Don't you dare-

Changbin: ANYWAY, It's not that. Read this.

Y/N grabbed it from Changbin and started to scan the piece of paper.

Y/N: "Opening of the "Mad House". A critical thinking maze that will cure your boredom!"
Seriously?

Changbin: Read the bottom.

Y/N: "Be the first to enter the Mad House! Enter your group of friends into our raffle to be the first ever to enter and for free!"

Seungmin: Oh no. Hyung don't tell me you...

Changbin pulled out a piece of paper from his coat pocket with a cheeky smile

Changbin: Stray Kids has officially entered the contest!!

The others: CHANGBIN!!!

Changbin: What?

Chan: What makes you think we are interested in this "Mad House"?!?

Y/N: Exactly! We don't even know what this is about!

Felix got up from his seat and held back Y/N and Chan to give his input on the situation

Felix: Stop being so hard on him guys! He's just trying to help. I think it's kinda nice that he tried to find something that we can do together. You know, as a team

Changbin's face suddenly brightened as someone was actually on his side.

Changbin: Thanks 😊

Seungmin: Oooooh Changlix!

Jeongin: Ooooooh ooooh!

Changbin shot them a death glare and they immediately backed down.

Minho: Ok but if we might me going to this place, can we at least know more about this maze thing?

Changbin: Everyone in Seoul and beyond has been talking about it. It's supposed to an escape room with challenges that require fast thinking and teamwork. I also hear it's quite spooky.

Jisung: No wonder you like it so much 🙄😂

Chan: So, who created this?

Changbin: Unknown. All files of the creator or how it came about have been erased.

Seungmin: Well that's not concerning at all 😐

Hyunjin: Maybe it's just to add to the spooky theme.

Jeongin: OR he could be a serial killer in hiding and this is how he lures his victims to their painful death! 😱

Changbin: Could be a she. Let's not be sexist now.

Woojin: WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS

Minho: Can you guys?! You're scaring me now

Seungmin: Me too. I don't want to go anymore. What about you noona?

Everyone turned their heads to look at the observant female member of Stray Kids.

Y/N: Well, first of all, I agree with Hyunjin. Maybe this guy doesn't want any attention and just wants to stay low-key. Secondly, we don't know for sure if we won or not. I mean if this is so popular as Changbinnie has said, then there is a lot of other groups entering this contest.

Felix: Y/N noona has a point.

Chan: Ok, but when are they announcing the winner?

Changbin: God Chan. So full of questions today 😑

Chan: Answer it Seo 😒

Changbin: Fine jeez. Tomorrow, at 1.00pm

Chan: Alright then. Who votes we go?

Seungmin, Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin, Changbin, Woojin, Chan and Y/N all raise their hands.

Chan: Who votes we don't go?

Smol Jeongin and Minho raise their hands

Chan: 8 to 2. I guess we're going.

Cheers filled the room while Jeongin and Minho waddled over to Y/N.

Jeongin: You'll protect us, right noona?

Minho: Please say yes! *cough cough* You know. For the maknae's sake. I'm totally not scared... 😶

Y/N: Hehehe don't worry guys. I got you 😊

Both: Yay thanks Y/N!

Chan: Ok guys! No matter what we'll do this as a team. After 3. 1,2,3...

All: SKIZ FIGHTING