•chapter 2: welcome, friends

A/N: hey peOpleS
Just saying heyyy
I want to write a book of just me ranting about life kpop and any other shit that's happening in the world lol
Comment if u would like that!
Please vote, comment and ofc enjoy!! 💞 - 아만다
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y/N: Why did you choose us? Ji Hyung was going to GOT7 but you did something and Ji Hyung passed out before he got to announce it. What do you want with us?

"What makes you think I did those things?"

Y/N: Because you seem shady enough to do it. Now answer the question.

Woojin: Ya! You don't even know who we are!

"Of course I do! You are Kim Woojin, then there's Han Jisung, Lee Felix, Seo Changbin aka the one brought you here. Smart idea by the way. You have little Jeongin, Seungmin and Minho, Hyunjin, your leader Bang Chan and
Y/N the feisty~ You're Stray Kids! Why wouldn't I know you?"

"Oh, and as to why I did those things, you'll have to find out."

Hyunjin: That's it. I'm calling the cops on this shit

Hyunjin took out his phone to dial 911 but the only thing on his screen was this:

Hyunjin: What the-

"Pretty cool right? While you're in here, you can't make any contact with the outside. On any of your devices, so don't waste your time trying."

Minho: Then just tell us how to get out of this hellhole.

"It's same as it was before, dear Minho. But with a twist."

"Participate in all of my challenges and I set you free. Win a challenge, and I'll give you a little extra help to get you out faster. But lose a challenge, and there shall be a consequence."

Jeongin: Which is?

"Not telling hehehe"

Seungmin: This dude-

"But what I will tell you is that Challenge 1 starts tomorrow, so get ready."

"And I'm not that evil. I can be nice too. Here, I'll give you a place to sleep and freshen up for tomorrow."

The walls opened up and there was a huge king-size bed with a bathroom.

Minho: But there is only one bed and 10 of us.

"I said I can be nice too."

Changbin: Who cares. We're all friends here!

Chan: But Y/N deserves a little privacy, don't you think? I mean, she's a girl and isn't it kinda awkward for her to sleep with 9 guys?
(a/n: I see u cHilDren. Get ur heads out of the gutter lmao 😂)

Y/N: It's ok Chan. I don't mind, seriously.

Changbin: She's fine with it! Great! Now I call first shower.

Changbin was walking towards the bathroom, when out of nowhere, an electrical wire popped up in front of him and gave him a good shock

Jisung: Hyung!

Changbin was on the floor, groaning in pain.

Changbin: Aish! What the fuck was that for?!!

Felix: Ya! You could have killed him!!

"Calm down Lee. It was only like, 40 volts? And Changbin! Where are your manners! LADIES first.."

Minho: That's legit why you shocked him?!

Y/N: Ya. I really couldn't care less

Changbin: *weak as hell* Just go...

Y/N hesitated a little but Changbin did get shocked because of her so she caved in.

Y/N: This water better not contain poison or else I'm coming back from the dead to haunt thy ass

"Don't worry sweetheart. Pure and clean water, just for you."

Jeongin: WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST FOR HER

Y/N: Call me "sweetheart" again and I'll haunt your ass either way.

"Whatever you say. Just make sure you are fresh for tomorrow. Goodnight Stray Kids~ Happy dreams..."