•chapter 1: who will win?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Third Person POV
  It was the day of the competition results and groups from all across Korea came to see if they had won or who the winner might be.
  Stray Kids had arrived on the scene finally and people started to stare in awe at the ten. They we're known quite well around central Seoul.
Anyway, Chan went to talk to his friend from another group, GOT7's BamBam, the other boys were dancing as if the world would turning if they didn't and Y/N was just standing by herself being the usual anti-socialist she is.
What she didn't notice was the boys from other groups were checking her out real good, as if she was lunch
Woojin noticed this and pulled her away immediately.

Y/N: What the hell was that for?! I was at peace!

Woojin: With all those dudes looking at you like lunch

Y/N confused turned around and so the boys staring and smirking at her ass and other features

She scoffed then turned her attention back to Woojin.

Y/N: Bruh, does it look like I give a f

Woojin: No but I do. I don't like it. It makes you look vulnerable.

Y/N: 1. Why do you care? 2. You and the others god damn know I'm nowhere NEAR vulnerable and I can kick any of their asses at any given time so don't worry.

Y/N flashed Woojin a smile and Woojin's heart started to flutter

Before Woojin could mutter a syllable, Changbin came running towards them

Changbin: Come on guys! They are announcing the winner!!

Woojin and Y/N followed Changbin to the main area, where the others and everyone else, were.

A cheerful young man probably the same age as Y/N and Minho, walked up to the podium to address the crowd.

Guy: Hello everyone! I'm Hee Ji Hyung and welcome to the opening of Seoul's newest escape room Mad House!!
*crowd screams*

Ji Hyung: So now is the time you have all been waiting for. As you all know, we held a raffle for teens all across Seoul and beyond and 1 lucky group
will get the chance to be the first to conquer the Mad House for free!
*crowd screams again*

Ji Hyung reached into a small polka dotted box and pulled out a piece of paper.

Ji Hyung: And the winner is .... GO.

All of a sudden Ji Hyung face became blank and pale, as if his soul
was sucked out of him.

Jisung: Wtf-

The paper slowly floated out of Ji Hyung's hand towards the ground. Once the paper fell, Ji Hyung strangely came down with it.

The whole crowd was in shock

Chan: Y/N? Did you see that?

Y/N: Ya. That's a little weird don't you think?

Chan: Very-

A new guy ran up to the podium while Ji Hyung was dragged into the back.

New guy: Um hi sorry about that folks hehehe. He...um.. didn't get much sleep last night.

"No sleep my ass," Y/N muttered.

Jisung: What was that noona?

Y/N: Nothing.

New guy: So, the winner of the raffle is.. Stray Kids!!

Changbin started screaming and cheering like a girl who just won Ms. Korea.

Chan: Dude chill. You're embarrassing

Changbin: Hehehe sorry

Stray Kids walked through the crowd of cheers and congratulations, towards the new guy to collect their access pass.

Jisung reached out his hand to collect the pass and the guy turned to him and gave him this blank, pedophile-ish, creepy ass stare that spooked Jisung just a little.

Guy: Good luck...

Jisung: Um thanks dude..

Jisung took the card, placed it on the scanner and they were in

Inside
All: Woah~

The 10 had entered the Mad House and it was quite impressive.

Felix: Crap!

Y/N: What?

Felix: I wanted to record our adventure but I left my bag with my GoPro outside.

Seungmin: Oh. Then just go get it.

Felix: Ok

Felix was walking towards the exit but suddenly a titanium wall came down blocking the way.

Felix fell back in surprise and Y/N rushed to help him back up.

Felix: Hey! What gives?!

"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave"

Jeongin: What's happening???

Hyunjin: Who the hell are you?!

"I am the Gamekeeper. The creator of the Mad House."

Chan: Changbin, but you said there was no creator.

Changbin: That's what the site said...

Minho ran up to the titanium wall, that previously caught Felix by surprise, and started banging and kicking it in distress.

Minho: Let us go!!!

"Why won't you stay? We'll have so much fun!"

Y/N: I knew there was something strange about this; we're trapped guys.

"That's right! And I'm in charge! Welcome to Mad House, friends"