Ankita's Vidaai

Anish's Pov

The next day I got up early. It's 5 A.M. Today Ankita is coming to Mumbai with me for the first time. Now she will always stay around me. It happened so quick, just before 4 days we were absolute strangers and now we are husband and wife. The very first day I saw her I fell for her, I don't know about her, how does she feel about me. But she slept keeping her head on my shoulder on the day of our marriage and yesterday was our Kalratri ( It is another ritual among Bengalis, the bride and groom are not allowed to even see each other, as Kaalratri was the very night when Behula's husband was bitten by a serpent, as stated in the Manasa Mangal Kavya.)so I slept with other boys here and Ankita slept with Anisha. The other boys are still sleeping now, so I got up, took a shower and went to the hall. I saw Dadiji and Shailaja Aunty there. I was actually searching for Ankita. Shailaja Aunty handed me a cup of tea. I was having the tea, suddenly Ankita came downstairs, oh wow she looking so nice today ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS!

 I was having the tea, suddenly Ankita came downstairs, oh wow she looking so nice today ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS!

Jazz's Pov

Amit, Harry, Bhuvi Bhaiya and I woke up, took shower one by one and went down. Anu still did not come down. I went to Ankita Bhabhi and said, "Anu kaha hai Bhabhi?" (Sister in law where is Anu?) She said, "Woh abhi bhi so rhi hai Jazz Bhai!" (She is still sleeping Jazz Bro!) I said, "Okay Bhabhi koi baat nhi mei jau uss kamre mei?" (No Problem Sister in Law! May I go to that room?) She said, "Haan Bhai Jao!" (Yes Bro Go!) she giggled. I went to her room, I saw her sleeping, I went towards her and sat beside her. She was looking so cute while sleeping. After 10 minutes she opened her eyes, got up and stretched herself. She got startled to see me by her side and said, "You? here?" I said, "Yes meri jaan!" (my life generally denoted to one whom you love more than your life.) and made a puppy face. She said, "Aww you're so sweet Jassi!" I said, "You're the sweetest! Come on you're looking nice I wanna click your picture!" She said, "But Jassi I just woke up!" I said, "But you still look like a princess!" She said, "Okay!" She winked at me and made a pout! Aww she was looking so cute and I clicked a pic!

 She said, "Aww you're so sweet Jassi!" I said, "You're the sweetest! Come on you're looking nice I wanna click your picture!" She said, "But Jassi I just woke up!" I said, "But you still look like a princess!" She said, "Okay!" She winked at me a...

I gave her a good morning hug, she hugged me back. We broke the hug and I said, "Waiting for you downstairs, my love!" She winked at me and said, "Okay!" Then I left her room.

Anisha's Pov

I got up, took a shower and went down. We all had our breakfast on time. Then we retired to our rooms for packing our bags as because, today we were leaving. I was excited to meet Harry's girlfriend and Bhuvi Bhaiya's wife. Once Harry told me about Lisha that she is just an year older to me and Anish so she would make a great friendship with us unlike Harry, Jassi and Amit are 3 years older to me and Anish. But actually what matters is the bonding we share not the age. Ankita is also 2 years elder to me and Anish but they've fallen in love within no time and now they act as if they know each other since a very long time. 

Anish's Pov

Ankita was packing her bags. I entered the room silently and hugged her from the back. She startled and turned back and said, "Arre koi aa jaega!" (Someone will come!) I said, "Toh kya? Padosi ki biwi ko thodi gale laga rha hun apni biwi ko gale laga rha hun!" (So what? Am I hugging my neighbor's wife, I am hugging my wife!) Ankita started blushing heavily and said,  "E ji aapki shirt aapke bakse mei nhi aa rhi thi usse mei apne bakse mei rakh rhi hun, theek?" (in old times in Hindu's wife's didn't take their husband's name and used to call them  "E Ji", Your suitcase did not have any space left for this shirt of yours so I'm packing this shirt with my luggage, Okay?) I said, "Theek hai!" (Okay!) I was confused what's wrong with my name she's calling me "E ji" instead of Anish Ji what she called me earlier when I introduced myself to her. May be I'm thinking too much may be she's calling me "A" ji instead of Anish Ji, may be she shorted my name from Anish to A, actually it sounds cool. But wait did she pack my luggage too? I said, "Tumne meri packing bhi kr di?"(You did my packing as well?) She said, "Haan ji kr di!" (Yes I did it!) It was 12 P.M. We all came down after packing to have lunch. We had our lunch and then the vidaai ceremony started, Ankita was crying holding Dadiji and Shailaja Aunty. Seeing her cry Anisha also started crying. Jazz went towards Anisha and consoled her, she stopped her crying. Ankita held my hand and started leaving the house with me when Mom and Dad were seeing off Dadiji and Shailaja Aunty. Ankita was still crying, she came to the car holding my hand and then went into the car with me. Anisha also came running and sat on the driver's place and said, "I will drive the car!" and Jazz followed her and said, "And I will sit next to Anu!" Amit came running and said, "How can I go without Anish?" He opened the car's door and sat beside me and Ankita shifted towards the window. I laughed at him. Mom, Dad, Bhuvi Bhaiyya and Harry came in other car which was bigger than our car. Mom and Dad's car left earlier as Amar Uncle knew the way to airport, who was driving Mom and Dad's car. Anisha followed that car towards airport. We reached the airport by 3 P.M. Our flight was at 4.30 P.M. Amar Uncle waved us, we waved him back and then we went for the security checking and all, I was guiding Ankita as she was travelling via flight for the first time.

Hey people! Did you like this chapter? What would be the reactions of Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya? Would they like the surprise. Well we will come to know about that in the next chapter. Till then you guys keep supporting, commenting and voting!  

Actually guys I never thought my story would get 330 reads! Wow! I'm flattered the way you guys are reading my story, but guys you aren't commenting except one girl Ananya Khar! Thanks Ananya for commenting! Do VOTE, COMMENT! As because many twists are going to come in the upcoming chapters! Last but not the least love you all readers!