Anish and Ankita's Bou Bhaat and Phool Sojja!

Anish's Pov

We were supervising the decorations of the ground and caterers. Suddenly I got a call from Amit.

Amit: Hello Anish! I think they liked me!

Me: Really? Party De bhai! (give the party bro!)

Amit: Yeah! If I get the job I will!

Me: Well Okay! Where are you now?

Amit: Returning home!

Me: Remember today you and your family is having lunch with us!

Amit: I remember, Bro!

Me: Okay then, meet you within few minutes

Then I hung up the call. I went to Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya and said, "Amit's interview went well and now he is returning home, I think we should also get going, Mom might be waiting for us." They nodded and Harry said, "Yeah! Let's go!" I said, "I will call Anisha wait!" Bhuvi Bhaiya said, "Okay! Bro!" I called up Anisha, she did not receive. I tried again, still no answer. What's going on? Finally she messaged me, "Anish I'm sorry! I'm going to Thane, as one of my friends met with an accident, he is serious so I can't be present today, I'm really sorry Anish. I will come back within tomorrow. And Anish I'm sorry again!" I texted her, "No problem! Anisha, take care! Have your food on time, okay?" She again texted, "Yes Bro! I will have food on time, don't worry!" I narrated everything to Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya. 

Harry's Pov

I called up Jazz for the details. He picked up the phone.

Jazz: Hello Harry!

Me: Where are you?

Jazz: at Anu's home!

Me: You reached?

Jazz: Yeah!

Me: And Anisha? What about her?

Jazz: She went to Thane, for her friend's accident!

Me: Did you inform this to Uncle and Aunty? 

Jazz: Yeah!

He hunged up the phone. I felt a bit fishy so I narrated the full thing to Bhuvi Bhaiya. He said, "He might be tired of inviting people! Don't worry!" I said, "Yeah I might be overthinking these days! See Bhuvi Bhaiya, these people are so nice! I don't like to lie them anymore!" Bhuvi Bhaiya said, "Yeah you're right! But we are doing this for our Bro!" I said, "Correct!" Suddenly Anish came and said, "Are you guys coming or will I leave alone?" I said, "Ahh! No!" We both followed Anish. 

Amit's Pov

I'm wondering about Jazz what happened to him all of a sudden? Why is he behaving so weirdly? May be he is missing Anisha, as she left for Thane all of a sudden. She cannot be present on her brother's Bou Bhaat and Phool Sojja! Even I'm feeling bad for her. She is missing all the fun here. Anish, Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya returned home. I said, "Bro your wife is ready, Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi are coming with her soon. Suddenly, I heard Lisha's voice, "We are already here Anish, look at your wife!" 

Anish's Pov

I turned towards Ankita, and my jaw dropped. She was looking drop dead gorgeous!

The ritual started, Ankita went near Mom and started serving the ghee rice to all of us, actually that is the main ritual of Bou Bhaat, that the new bride serves ghee rice to her husband and all her in laws

The ritual started, Ankita went near Mom and started serving the ghee rice to all of us, actually that is the main ritual of Bou Bhaat, that the new bride serves ghee rice to her husband and all her in laws. We were having lots of fun with each other, I was missing Anisha, my cute and naughty sister. Amit, Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya were pulling my leg for I was endlessly looking t Ankita. I wonder, what happened to Jazz? Why is he so quiet today? I guess he is missing my sister already. I think they should get married, or Jazz will miss Anisha when he goes back to Ahmedabad. I laughed a bit, I went to him and said, "Missing my sister, already? Haha She will come back tomorrow! Just wait for few hours man!" We all started laughing at him. He gave us a fake smile. What happened to him? Is something wrong with him? Suddenly he said, "Enough of me! We are here to celebrate your wedding Anish!" still with a fake smile on his face. After the ritual the girls again went to Anisha's room for a beauty sleep. We boys went to my room, for playing various games. Jazz was behaving very fake today. After 2 to 3 hours we got ready and went to the hall. Harry said, "Stand beside each other we will click a picture of you two." 

We all went to the ground

We all went to the ground. All the families from our locality were present there. All of them congratulated us for my marriage. We enjoyed a lot this evening, only Anisha my one and only sister was missing. I was not feeling good, but I can't tell this to anyone as if I say then everyone will get worried. Ankita was very happy to see so many people. Suddenly Jazz was not feeling well so Bhuvi Bhaiya and Harry took him home. Jazz also needs people to care for him so Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya stayed there with him. 

Harry's Pov

We came back home with Jazz. We were actually faking his illness because we wanted to decorate the bed for our Anish's Suhag Raat(Phool Sojja). We all started with the work here. We can't let Anisha down, when she is not present here it's our duty to pull his leg to the correct extent. Jazz was still behaving weird, always faking his smile. I don't know what happened to him all of a sudden. I went to Bhuvi Bhaiya and said, "Jazz is behaving really weird Bro!" Bhuvi Bhaiya said, "Don't do overthinking, my boy! It will frustrate you!" We started with the decorations. After few hours the bed was fully decorated. Actually, decorations is not our piece of cake so it took us a hell lot of time. We just sat on the sofa to take rest. After a while Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi came to the home with our dinners packed as ordered by Aunty. We soon realized that means others will be back soon, and the party is over. We sent Jazz to Anisha's room and made him lie down there. Though Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi caught us red handed but they were cool. After 5 to 10 minutes, all of them came back home. Now was the time of their Suhaag Raat, and the main fun begins here, though we were missing Jazz. Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi hid under the bed, and Bhuvi Bhaiya, Amit and I managed ourselves in the cupboard, but I was able to see them through the key hole. Bhuvi Bhaiya was sitting in the left cupbord, Amit in the down cupboad and I was sitting in the right cupboard. Aunty helped us in these mischief by saying Anish that we have already gone to stay at Amit's place. They came inside he room. Ankita gave Anish a glass of milk. Anish had the milk at once. Anish slightly touched Ankita's shoulder and Amit in a lady's voice said, "Ouch!" Anish got startled. But he didn't notice us! Thank God! Anish said, "Pata hai Ankita Ji mei jab apko pehli baar dekha tha na tab hi meri aankhein aapki aankho mei kho si gai thi!" (You know Ankita, when I first saw you, my eyes were lost in your eyes!) We all shouted, "OHHHHOOOO!" Anish came and opened the cupboard in which I was hiding and said, "Come out!" He opened all the cupboards and Bhuvi Bhaiya came out then Amit came out. Anish saw under the bed and said, "Come out Bhabhis!" Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi came out. Anish said, "Amit, you moron! It must be your plan, right? and Mom helped you all?" Amit said, "Partially! And Yes Aunty helped us." Anish opened the door and hold Amit's neck, pushed him lightly and said, "Will you all please leave us alone!" Ankita was blushing. I said, "No more disturbances to the couple, let's leave!" We all went outside the room. We went at Amit's place. Nupur Bhabhi and Lisha slept in the guest room and we slept in Amit's room. 

Hey people! First of all I'm very very sorry that I got late in updating this chapter because, I fell ill. Did you people like this chapter, this chapter is a bit long! People please please support, comment and vote!