Lovey Dovey Mornings!

Komal's Pov

We had our dinner and then we retired to our rooms. The next day I woke up early. I took my shower and went to the hall. Mom, Dad and others are coming today.I took my laptop and decided to play games on it. I was feeling like I've a connection with him I mean Jasprit. I like him but I've no courage to say him about my feelings as I don't want to lose our friendship. He still loves his girlfriend. I was feeling the pain of Simran now. I said, "OH NO! SIMRAN!" Jasprit came running followed by Amit, Arjun Bhaiya and Kabir Bhaiya from the room, Jasprit said, "What happened? Komal?" I said, "Nothing! Bhaiya and Kabir Bhaiya!" They went towards the room. Jasprit sat beside me and said, "What are you doing on laptop?" I said, "Nothing just playing Plant vs Zombies!" He said, "Okay! Mind talking to me instead?" I said, "Not at all! Let's talk!" I kept my laptop aside and turned towards him. I wished him Good Morning, he wished me back. Then he was looking at me blank. I was also blank. There was an awkward silence. He was looking adorable. I wanted to kiss him, but suddenly remembered about his loyalty towards his girlfriend so I backed off. I said, "Jasprit! What is the name of your girlfriend? Can I meet her? I will play cupid between you two and believe me she will forgive you!" My heart was paining. But I had a satisfaction that he will never hate me as I patched up him with his girlfriend. I said, "I will try to make her understand!" He was silent. Tears rolled down his cheeks. I was feeling bad as I made him cry. I hugged him, he hugged me back. I was falling for him, gradually. Tears escaped from my eyes, I quickly wiped it off so that he doesn't notices my tears! We broke the hug and I said, "I'm sorry!" He smiled at me and said, "Dear Friend! Dossti mei no sorry, no thank you, only gaali!" (In friendship, no sorry, no thank you, only slang!) You know I'm really dirty minded so I decided say something we both laughed at it and we together said, "'Cha' pe 'u' ki maatraa 'ta' pe 'i' ki maatraa 'ya' pe 'aa' ki maatraa" (Chutiya meaning Chutiya! If you don't know then No need to understand! No word can replace this word in English. This word has it's own feel!) Oh no we apparently meant and spelt the same word. Whenever Simran and I used to say no sorry no thank you, only gali we used to spell this only and together. We laughed hysterically at each other. I said, "Jasprit! Will you help me with something?" He showed interest and said, "About what?" I said, "You know Kabir Bhaiya personally, right?" 

Jazz's Pov

I wonder why is asking about Kabir to me when Dr. Arjun is better friend of Kabir as compared to me. He spent his childhood in London with them. I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah he is my neighbor." She said, "Is he dating someone?" This question hurt my heart like an arrow. But still I wanted to know what is she up to? I said, "No! He isn't dating!" She said, "Thank God!" Now I was in tension, the tension of losing her and then I said, "Do you like him?" She gave me an unexpected look and said, "Come on Man! I call him Kabir Bhaiya!" She put stress on the word Bhaiya! Oh it was relief. I said, "Then?" She said, "My Nammu Bhabhi's, I mean my Namrata Bhabhi's sister and my best friend Simran, she likes Kabir Bhaiya a lot." I said, "And we can play cupid between them, right?" She said, "Yeah!" I said, "Good Idea! May I see her pic?" She said, "Yeah Sure!" She showed me the pic in her phone.

" I said, "And we can play cupid between them, right?" She said, "Yeah!" I said, "Good Idea! May I see her pic?" She said, "Yeah Sure!" She showed me the pic in her phone

Yeah she is really cute but not more than my Anisha! Oops did I call her mine? I said, "Yeah she is cute!" "but not more than you", I mumbled so that she doesn't hear me. She said, "What?" I said, "I just said Bhabhi is cute!" She laughed at it and said, "Yeah she is not only cute but also a darling!" Suddenly Amit came and said, "Ani-- I mean Komal, I'm in love with your brother!" She said, "Really? You're that one?" He said, "You really have a dirty mind!" She laughed for few seconds but suddenly hold her head, and started breathing heavily, in and out. I was scared, I screamed, "Dr. Arjun! Komal!" Dr. Arjun and Kabir came running. Dr. Arjun gave her medicines, after few minutes she recovered. Amit was tensed, so as me, I thought that what is gonna happen after today's match? Will she remember? Suddenly Dr. Arjun said, "We are running late, we have to pick up Mom, Dad and others from the airport." Anisha said, "I also wanna come with you people!" Dr. Arjun said, "No Komal, Amit, Kabir and I will go!" Amit said, "Yeah Komal! And that's why told you I love him!" She laughed at it. Kabir said, "I see no one loves me here!" Anisha said, "Kabir Bhiaiya, Your this sister loves you." Kabir said, "Yeah, I know it little sis! May be I get diabetic tomorrow!" We all laughed at it. We had our breakfast and I was happy that I got an hour to spend with my Anisha! Dr. Arjun gave me the medicines required and then they left for airport. Anisha said, "Let's play a game!" I said, "What?" She suddenly got up ran away towards the garden. I followed her, but this naughty watered me with a pipe as soon as she saw me. I went near her and grabbed her hand turning the pipe towards her. Then I ran towards the tap and closed it. I said, "This was your game?" She laughed wholeheartedly. I hold her two wrists and took her towards the wall surrounding the garden. I grabbed her waist. I could not resist myself, I kissed her soft pink lips. She kissed me back. Her lips were so soft just like a flower. She was shocked. She pushed me gently. I saw her blushing, but she said, "Jasprit! It's wrong! We shouldn't have done this." She started crying and said, "I lost it, We lost our friendship. It's wrong! You have a girlfriend. We are cheating on her. We shouldn't have done this." She ran away towards the house, I followed her and said, "Komal Let's forget, what happened, okay don't worry we are still good friends okay?" I was feeling really bad, I should've controlled myself. I've seen Anisha crying on that day when she came to know about my true identity and again it's today. She hugged me and said, "Okay I will forget everything, but promise me our friendship will remain intact." I said, "Yes, I promise!" That day she didn't understand me but this time she understood me.

Hey people did you like this? If yes then please do click on the star button and please do comment! Will she remember the past from this match? Well we will come to know about this in the upcoming chapters.