The Date (The Actual Flashback)

It was finally time. I had done my hair dressed posh and took 5000 yen with me so that I could buy her food aswell. I felt like I was trying to hard and that's when she turned up I panicked, oh crap I wasn't expecting her this early I opened the door to see her looking stunning and as always more beautiful than the last time.
I took her hand and directed her to the Alfa Romeo and told her to take a seat. She looked impressed as she sat down, she looked at me with that smile, oh that glorious smile, I thought to my self controll it don't get like that and then she kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and went a bright pink. I was so embarrassed. I decided to return the favour and kissed her back she kissed back and said"let's forget about dinner and just have some fun" she started to unbutton my shirt and star ted to get more violent with her kisses and of course i kissed back. After she had done my top she started in my pants. I took her top off and started on her jeans. She pushed me into the back seat and jumped onto me. I took off her bra and she took off my boxers. I was left naked and she was left in her panties. I said to her" let's get those off." She took the hint and took them off and then I pushed her down and started to thrust. She started to moan and looked happy. She then wrapped her legs around my waist making me thrust deeper. I stopped and said we should use a condom and she replied "No I want you and everything you have to give me tonight" So then I was more horny and got excited. She started to ride me and I got excited again. Then Eren being Eren knocked on the window... I thought Thank god that the windows are blackout and then we both slipped back into our clothes and we pretended like absolutely nothing happened.

Soooo that's what happens between Armin and Annie again thanks to Ryuk_Levi123 for some of the ideas for this chapter...