The Bully

Eren is still dragging me down the corridor and we bump into him. The bully. Jean. No one likes him apart for his so called 'best friend' berdholt. I've never liked them and probably never will. We were trying to meet with Annie and Levi (Levi is Erens boyfriend). Jean is a tall blonde haired idiot who no one likes. As we go to look up at him we both loudly gulp in synchronisation. Everyone turned to face us red faced people about to piss themselves. "Oi watch where you're going" he said emotionless and with a wee bit of sas. " Back at you BFM" (big fucking mongoal) Eren responded angrily. "What did you call me?" "A big fucking mongoal" Eren said again. Just as he said that Reiner punches Eren in the face brakes his nose and he becomes concussed because of how hard he hit his head off of the lockers. Levi runs over and knocks Reiner out cold by kicking him in the side and then in the side of the temple. Levi grabs Eren and kisses him on the cheek and asks "hey,are you alright" and gets no response. After that he starts to worry and pulls him up so he his carrying him. He takes him to his car and then takes him to hospital. Annie and I try to forget about Eren and focus on our school work but we can't stop thinking about what happened and if he's alright. It's lunch and we rush out of the school get into my car and rush to the hospital.

Done what do you think. I don't know what to do for chapter 5 so give me some ideas.