Chapter-10 MY SAMAIRA

Rishika's p.o.v
I was very tired. Because I shopped a lot. But I can't understand one thing, why Samaira is so worried?? Since she came back from  priya's place she is so worried. She is asking me again and again for Ruhaan's approval for the marriage. Oh my gosh!!! This girl take too much stress.

I was calling Ruhaan from the past 30 mins. But who cares?? He is not receiving my call. Why??

I tried 15 times but in vain. After my 16th try, someone answered the call.

"Hello Ruhaan"

"No its not Ruhaan, its Vihaan."

"Oh, oh uncle can you give the phone to Ruhaan."

"No beta, I can't. Because we are in hospital"

"Why?? What happened "

"Ah ........ he has an accident"

"What???? Where?? When???How??? "

"No Rishika don't panic. He is out of danger now."

"What are you saying?? Where are the injuries??"

"The injuries are on his head.

"Oh uncle I am coming......which hospital???"

"Indraprastha Apollo hospital, Jasola Vihar."

"Jasola vihar .....its quite far. Anyways I am coming."

"Ok"

I cut the call and got ready steadily. Samaira suddenly came and asked" where are you going?? "

"Hospital"

"Why?? "

"To meet Ruhaan. He has met an accident"

"WHAT?????" She was shocked.

"Yes"

"I am also coming"

"Ok.....take scooty keys."

We both reached the hospital by 8 pm.

End of p.o.v

Samaira' s p.o.v
We entered the hospital in hurry. I was shocked by the news of his accident. I want to see him once. Is he alright?? I want to ask him how this happened??

We ask at the reception desk about his ward no.

"He is not shifted to ward, mam" the receptionist told us.

"Where is he?? " Rishika asked the receptionist. Sweat bud were making their way through her face. She was worried about him. After all he is her fiancée.

"He is admitted in the emergency section as it is an accidental case. By the way, what is the relation between him and you." She asked.

"Its none of your business" she said in a hurry as we were leaving.

"Sorry mam. Its necessary for you to tell us the relationship between the patient and you. Its our rules. We have not the permission to enter anybody to the emergency and trauma section"
She said.

Rishika turned and said, "oh sorry!!! He is my boyfriend as well as fiancée."

Her words pierced my heart.

The receptionist kept quiet as the person was 'Ruhaan Singh Rathod's girlfriend'

We walk to the emergency section. There he was, Mr.  Vihaan Singh Rathod, Ruhaan's father.

"Hello uncle" Rishika greeted him.

"Hello beta" he greeted her back.

"Where is Ruhaan"

"At the private section"

"Can I meet him?? "

"Ofcrse"

Rishika was happily walking towards the room but I stopped her.

"I also want to meet him" I demanded.

"Samaira, please understand, at this stage of his', its not right for him to meet more and more people. Besides, you also not have a special bond with him" she said. I was angry.

'You don't know about our bond. He is in love with me!!! ' I want to tell her but I can't.

She crossed me and entered the room. I was crying.

After 15 mins, she came out with a sad face.
"Are you okay??? " I asked her.

"Yes"

"Why are you so dull??? Did he said anything"

"No, he said that he is in no mood to talk with anyone. She commanded me to leave the room." She said making a sad face.

"Don't worry Rishika. Go, uncle is waiting for you. He had some private talk with you about the marriage." I was somehow controlling my tears.

They both walked to the cafeteria. Now it was a chance for me to meet Ruhaan.

I gently opened the door and saw him sleeping soundlessly. I walked to him.

Tears were rolling down my eyes seeing him in that  stage. Bandage on forehead, hand and legs.

I sat there and started sobbing. He suddenly opened his eyes. He is not sleeping!!!

"Sam" my name through his lips was a bliss for me.

"Ruhaan!! "

He got up and hugged me tightly. I love this man so much!!!

We hugged for 10 mins. After that I can feel his tears on my shoulder. I broke the hug.

"Why you done this!! " I said, still crying.

"I love you" he said, crying like a child.

"I love you too" finally I managed to say those three magical words.

His eyes brightened up. A smile came over his face.

"Really??"

"Yes!! I love you very much" I said.

"Then why did you rejected my love in the morning?? "

"Because for Rishika. She loves you and I can't break her heart."

"You can break my heart??"

"No Ruhaan, I can betray her"

"Marry me if you love me!! "

"I can't"

"Why?? "

"Because Rishika is my life."

"I will make you mine. You are MY SAMAIRA"

Saying this he covered my face with his two palms and gently pulled my face to his'. I don't what he was doing and I don't want to know. I don't want to think anything. I just want him.

A/N
Hi guys!! First of all thank you for 1k reads!!!!! I'm just amazed to see the love for pranushka across India. I love you all😁😍😘💖.

How's the chapter?? Hope you all loved this. Please vote and comment and support me further. Give some advises also if you think that something is missing in the story.
Love pranushka, love RuhSam and ofcrse me.
Live happily,
Tanisha