Chapter-5 FEELINGS

Sam lonely dropped her bag on the bed.
Rishika brought a glass of glucon-d and started massaging her forehead.
"Oh!! Thanks Rishi!! " said Sam.

"Its okay dear!! I know you are tired. After all you studied so much😊" replied Rishika.

Samaira was guilty for lying to Rishika.

"Your practical is ready??? " asked Samaira.

"Yup!!!" Rishika replied playfully.
Samaira stared at Rishika for a long time. Rishika noticed it.

"What??? " Rishika asked.

"Nothing ....... ah!!  Can I ask you a question??"

"Yes, why not!!"

"How is your  bonding with Ruhaan from childhood???"

"Very, very good. You can say unbreakable. When we were in school, he always keep checking that I am okay. He is very important for me."

"Can I ask you one more question??" Sam asked making a worried face.

"Yes, yes"

"Did you missed him when he leaved for  foreign.??"

"Yes very much!!! We were not in touch. Although our fathers are very close friends but we did not communicate with each other for 5 years."

"Can I ask you one more question??"
"Ah!! Oh my god!! Ok ok"

"DO YOU LOVE HIM???"

Rishika kept quiet.

"I asked a question Rishi....."

Rishika still kept quiet.

"Do you love him?? "

Rishika's cheeks turned red and she blushed very hard. Then she ran to kitchen.

Samaira knew the feelings of her friend towards Ruhaan. She was happy. But somewhere, she was not happy.
***************************************

From that day, Samaira and Ruhaan become very closed friends. Following each other on Instagram, becoming friends on Facebook, and chatting on whatsapp has become common. Though Rishika was not aware of it,  because Ruhaan wanted Samaira to not tell Rishika about it.

Samaira's p.o.v :-
It was heavily raining outside and also cold. I was wrapped up from head to toe with my warm sheet like a burger wrapped in foil paper. I was watching my favourite T.V show. Rishika came out of the kitchen with a bag in her hand.
"Where are you going?? " I asked her peeping from my cover.

"Market, there is no vegetables." She replied.

"But it is raining outside."

"Its okay"

"Its not okay, you will have fever."

"If I will not go, we will die of hunger."

"But.... okay your choice."

"Bye"

And then she leaved. I wonder what she is made off!!!  This girl!!  She is so rich, but she never showed off. She knows how to struggle . I love you Rishika.
End of p.o.v .

Rishika's p.o.v
The market was very busy. Even though its raining, people did not stopped buying things. I bought potatoes, onions, tomatoes and lady fingers. Not enough!! 😒😖. Still need to buy something more. I walked through the different stalls and wondered what to buy. Sam is very lazy....she never tensioned of small things like me. But one thing about her is very good. I arrange the ingredients and she makes the food. I swear, she makes the world's most tasty food.

I roamed through the market checking my list about things I have not bought yet. I was walking keeping my head down and suddenly BANG!!

I crashed with a man covering his mouth with a scarf offcourse wet.

"You bloody hell, don't you see that I was coming on the way. You fool, you nonsense,you idiot.. 😠😠" I screamed at him.

"RISHIKA???" the stranger muttered.

"What, you know my name?? I....I.....I will kill you...  I will call the police.." I was meaninglessly screaming at the stranger.

"Wait wait!! Don't be so angry" saying this he uncovered his face and to my shock it was RUHAAN.

"You here??? And why are you covering your face??? " I asked.

"Taking a little break from my work. You know I love rain. And I was covering my face because if I roam here without covering my face, crowd will kill me for autograph and selfies."

"Oh I am so sorry. Please pardon me."

"No, no its completely okay. But you was screaming unnecessarily."

"Sorry."

"Its okay dear"

What??what I just heard?? Dear. Oh my god. I felt like I have a mini heart attack.

"You here?? " he asked.

"Shopping"

"Shopping?? In this rain.... you will have fever."

"No no I its my habit."

"Are you hiding something from me?"he asked jokingly.

"What"

"You came here for meeting me, Am I right?? "

I have no answer. I just lowered my head. Oh!!this man. He always speaks in such a way that anyone would fall for him in just one meet.
"I am just joking. Don't take it seriously."

I kept quiet, still blushing.

"Should I drop you home??" He asked.

"No its completely okay." I denied for formality.

"I not asked you, I'm ordering you."

"Okay"

We sat on the car. Both of us were completely wet. But its fun.

End of p.o.v.

The suv stopped before the flat of SamRishi. Rishika jumped out of the car and bid a goodbye to Ruhaan. He peeped out from the window to greet her back and guess what he saw!!!

He saw Samaira, with wet hairs standing at the balcony, drying her hairs with a towel. She was still in her bathrobe, looking awesome. She suddenly saw Ruhaan staring at her.

Ruhaan was so busy in his thought that he was unable to feel anything.

Samaira winked at him. He felt that his heart dropped from his chest!!!!!!!

A/N :-
Thanks for answering the 5 questions. I am very happy.

This chapter is too boring. Am I right?? So please pardon me. I wrote this chapter in a hurry.
Don't worry, from the next chapter, the story will be serious.
Till then, good bye and offcrse, don't forget to vote and comment.
Love pranushka and me,
Tanisha