super dad

hi as you no ive been stuggerling with keeping up and wrighting at the moment so ive inlisted some help this is written by the very talented lyana2222 :)

also this book is now one shots :) so any request please say :)

The family of five had made plans to visit the zoo for months now and on a sunny saturday in late march it was finally time. Unfortunately Zayn had been called into work. There was a stomach flu going around so they were short staffed. Louis didn't want to dissapiont his tree boys so him and Zayn had decided that Louis would take the boys to the zoo on his own and that in the evening Zayn would cook a nice dinner for the whole family to enjoy together.But on this particular saturday morning Louis wakes up with his stomach cramping badly. It hurts so much that Louis curls himself into a ball. Zayn is already awake and making breakfast for everyone. When the food is ready Zayn walks upstairs to wake his husband. "Lou, Babe wake up the kids and the zoo are waiting for you" he says. Louis groans on any other day he would just tell Zayn he fells unwell, but the kids have been talking about the zoo nonstop so he keeps his mouth shut.While Louis stands up to go to the bathroom and take some medicine, Zayn wakes the kids.He knocks on Liam's door first receiving a "I'm nearly ready " in response. Zayn smiles to himself, Liam is being his responsible self like always and gets up on his own. When Zayn enters Niall's room he is hit with the smell of urine. He sighs, Niall sometimes has an accident at night when drank to much before going to bed. Zayn strokes his sons back who immediately starts crying when he fells his wet pyjama-bottoms. "Ni sweetheart, it's alright, we will clean you up and then you will have lots of fun at the zoo, baby. " Zayn comforts the poor boy and takes him to the bathroom. Once Niall is clean and dressed they wake Harry, who is in a really good mood today and they head for breakfast.
Meanwhile Louis is still in the other bathroom waiting for the medicine to kick in and his tummy to stop hurting. When he joins the rest of the family at the table everyone is too exited to realise that Louis is hardy eating anything. Soon everyone gets into the cars and Zayn is of to work, while Louis drives the kids to the zoo.The first two hours of the visit go really well the medicine has finally worked and Louis is enjoying the time with his kids. Liam and Niall made a plan wich animals they wanted to see the most and are know leading the small family trough the zoo and stop at every place that seems interesting so basically every 10 meters. Louis is pushing the stroller with Harry inside, but when the arrive at the monkeys Harry keeps trashing his less so much that Louis has to take him out of the stroller. They continue there walk Harry now walking next to Louis holding his Dad's hand. They pass a small playground and all the kids run of to play. Louis sits down on one of the benches nearby and watchs his children running around and having the time of there life. But the moment is destroyed when he fells his stomach pain coming back. He is sitting in the warm sun but freezing like he is in Alaska. Soon it is past lunch and the kids come up to him, asking for some food. They all go to a small restaurant wich belongs to the zoo and order some fries for Harry and some sandwiches for the rest of them. Once the food arrives Louis feels his stomach turn so he leaves Liam in charge of his younger brother and sprints to the bathroom. He drops down on his knees and starts emptying his stomach into the toiletbowel like there is no tomorrow. Everything hurts so much his stomach, his throat and he his starting to get a headache to probably due to dehydration. He hasn't drank anything all day, even trough he keeps reminding his children to drink water from the bottle he carries along. If it wasn't for his children he would just crawl out of the toilets and head straight back home, but he doesn't want to cut the trip short. So he puts on a brave face and walks back to the table were Liam, Niall and Harry are enjoying there food. "Daddy yummy" Harry shouts, once he sees him, ketchup smeared all over his cute baby face and some even in his curls. Louis smiles thinking it wouldn't be long until Harry would get tired and Niall's feet would start hurting. Turns out it would be more than 3 hours until the kids were ready to leave the zoo. Louis had trown up tree more times since lunch. One time even sprinting away without an explanation what had lead to Liam being a little bit mad at his father for his sudden depart. But when Louis came back with icecream everyone was beyond happy again and Louis was glad nobody had found out about his illness. Because for Louis his kids came first no matter what, he would suffer trough anything just to make them happy and he literally did today. On the way back home they had to do a potty break for Niall and Louis had to trow up again. But neither Niall nor Liam realised it was there father trowing up in the stall next to them not some stranger. Harry also needed a change and after that they were on the road again, finally going home. When they arrived at their house Louis goes to talk to his oldest son. "Liam can you do me a favor? Can you please look after you brothers until Papa comes home I need to do some stuff. " "Why always me?" Liam complains. "Please" Louis said while pulling out a 20 dollar bill and giving it to Liam because he didn't know what else to do.Once he was upstairs he sprints to the bathroom again, but this time his stomach took a different turn and he sits down on the toilet instead. After a very painful round of diarrhea he throws up again. He tries to walk to his bed but his legs are shaking so much that he lays down on the bathroom floor. That's were Zayn finds him when he comes back from work. "Louis, Honey what's wrong? why are you laying here ?" Zayn wonders but instead of answering Louis just vomits into the toilet. "Baby since when have you felt ill?" Zayn asks very concerned. "This morning" Louis says weakly. "But the kids just told me about their amazing day at the zoo" Zayn states while carrying his husband to bed. "I guess I just endured it to make my boys happy .""You are a real superhero Louis, a superdad"

just so you all no i am still about wrighitng in books so dw i am still here but due to my helth and stuff i just need the help or it becomes to stressful.