Warrior/I'll Fight (Analogical)

Unedited

Maybe a T.W.?

Warrior

He stood in the shadows, the light avoiding him like he would make it burn out. He would keep his cloak tight around him. He was rarely noticed, he only watched, they never saw him, but he saw everything. Their actions, heard their words, and saw the way they moved, the way they interacted with one another.

He would never have that.

He would go into the forest, he'd watch his step, enemies were lurking all around, yet he blended in perfectly. Then he saw them, the simplicity of them, their fear, their worry, and their smarts. He worried what they would think. He was drawn in immediately.

He fell hard.

He was spotted, and drawn out into the light. They took his hand and looked him in the eye, genuinely interested in him. They wanted to know him.

They fought side by side, each learning new things from the other, they were content. In the light, they fought, in the dark, they loved.

Numbness, pain, burns, stings, everything was more endurable with the other, they wanted to feel the pain, and they wanted to fight, knowing the other was by their side.

They tested each other, proved each to each other their strength, they knew they shouldn't be together, but they didn't think it was wrong to feel that way.

They knew what lay behind the other's exterior.

His memory knew the truth, and his mind knew the lies, but he didn't want them separated, and he had a new past, one he never endured, but he liked that past.

They stood together, hand in hand, they stood tall, and admirable, they were equals, no matter who they were, and they were both loved and hated, but neither cared.

He saw who he was.

They were warriors.

Them against the world.

The pictures showed the world what they were doing. New pictures daily, came to life. They would wake in the middle of the night, ready to start over, their eyes felt closed as they stumbled through the foliage. They thought it was a dream.

He would hold his pillow in the night, worrying it was wrong, but he knew it wasn't. He would prepare himself. He saw. He believed.

He saw who he was.

A warrior, and he had a fellow warrior by his side.

I'll fight

They watched him, he would run, and be ready, and he would know what he was doing. He would go anywhere, no hesitation. He lived in the dark, and in the light, and nothing kept him back, and he had no fears.

They wanted him to fly, to be happy, and free. To go further than anyone else. They would encourage him to dream, and he hoped that it would happen.

They were always there when he fell in battle, they would heal him, and he would feel as though he couldn't get back to where he was. They would help him back there, no matter when, no matter where. They would fight for him.

They would get him anywhere, and they loved the process. They wanted to change it all, make it easier, and make it fair. They never wanted to see him upset, not even in the stormy weather. They reassured him every day of everything that happened, and they helped him. Reminded him. He was born for better things.

He would reach his hand out to help him up, help with any burdens, and help his pain.

They knew that no matter where he went, they would be with him, and it didn't matter what he needed. He would help him back to his feet, whenever he didn't have the strength.

Anywhere. Any time.

They would fight for him.

Logan and Virgil stood back to back, enemies circling around them, and evil glint in the eyes of their challengers. They readied themselves. The former two followed suit.

They fought side by side, and vowed to do so until their dying breath.

When the battle was over, they retreated to the shadows, and they knew they had each other, they would live for each other, breathe for each other, and die for each other.

They were warriors, and they would fight.

Until the end of time.

708 words

Somethings little different and new? Maybe. I don't know.

Virgil was the first part, Logan the second. In case you were wondering.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx