"OH How Shocking! Do I Care?"

Name: Verona Von Clasteron (Dr. Von Stein.)

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Parents: Unknown (Genetically Made in a lab.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue or stormy grey eyes (depending on mood), her height is 5'9"-5'11", fair skin with some scattered scars. She wears a sleeveless skin tight black suit that has a white lightning bolt on the front, a white lab coat and googles around her neck. 

Personality: Verona may seem like she isn't human but, her feelings are there you just have to find them. Her love of science hides it most of the time but, if you look to her eyes, her eyes just give it away. When she is ill-tempered, her left eye twitches and lightning will come out of her right. 

Powers: Intelligence, some lightning control, the ability to control technology, and able to turn into a storm cloud. She was deemed a failure because she didn't give Hydra the powers they wanted but, they keep her around for her smarts. 

Backstory: Verona never had parents, she always played house with the soldiers making the two top highest ranking ones her mom and dad then making the others her siblings. She learned to speak perfect english at the age of 3 and at the age of 7 learned both science and math. Age 10 was when she learned to control her powers. Now, 12 years later, Verona is one of the leading Hydro scientists even though she is highly frowned upon by other male scientists and is asked most of the time to watch and care for the other experiments. 

Other: She likes bringing chocolate to the experiments and books, teaching them.

BuckyBeans