Chapter 4

(There will be no new ocs in this chapter [Sorry])

Edited

Yui
It started with small changes. The new actions started small at least. At first it was just them not looking at Subaru but just earlier I watched Ayato start yelling at him. I had no idea why but most of the brothers were very angry at Subaru, at least not until later.
I noticed, a few hours later, that there was arguements. One stood out to me, a very loud one, that started out with yelling about the girl, Rizes, room. I couldnt make sense of why.
Apparently Subaru had locked Rizes door and no one, especially Ayato, was happy about it. They were all yelling at each other but Ayato was the loudest.

That and something about taking away their keys to it.
I never met Rize although from the pictures i saw hidden in small rooms, the brothers loved her. Especially Subaru. What happened next shocked me even more.
"Will you just shut up already? It was my choice Ayato!" Subaru screamed and the yells echoed down from downstairs.
"What- no who- game you the right to make these choices? I was her brother too! We were all her brothers!" Ayato screamed back. I pulled my knees to my chest in my seat on the couch and whinpered.
"Stop saying was and were! Stop! Stop! Stop! SHE IS NOT DEAD! We are still her brothers! No one can tell me otherwise! Until she is back with us, no one is going into her room, not even me!" Subaru snapped. Soon I saw him walking downstairs and slammed the door as he left. He didnt even give me a glance.
Ayato came down a few moments later, grumbling and balling his fists. I looked up and when he faced me he frowned and raised a finger. That's when I realized I was still in tears.
"Sorry." He whispered sitting down and pulling me into his lap. I hid my face in his shoulder and quickly noticed how his body was shaking softly. He was crying.
"Are you okay Ayato?" I whispered and pulled away. All he did was pull me back into a hug, no reply in sight

Rize
I sat, hands sitting on my lap, as I looked blankly at my 'fancy' dress. I didnt raise my eyes to meet 'his'angry glare when he coughed coldly. I didnt actually know why he was angry with me this time, he just was. This was normal for him which could be scary at times.
"Rize." He snarled and I flinched.
"Yes?" I looked up to meet his gaze, glaring back at him with an equally cold gaze.
"How could you?" He stood up and I held back a Yelp. I was starting to get an idea what he was talking about but I didnt dare ask what he was speaking of.
Asking him might get me killed. Asking him might get Luke killed if I had any idea what was happening. Asking could get everyone involved in whatever was happening killed.
I waited for his next words in silence. Those couple seconds lay out in what felt like hours. I could remember Luke's words, the look in his eyes saying he wouldnt take no for an answer. He drew a sharp breath and I balled my fists tightly. I didnt know what I was expecting, a slap, a gunshot, a loud scream, but I was prepared for the worst.

"How could you betray my trust? Who did you tell? Who did you even trust? How could you, in a million years, allow your brothers to find you?"

Oh Luke, what did you do?