Chapter 4 Kitten

<3 Axle

"Evan will be there soon. I'm taking Alexis to the front right now." Alright, I'll see you in a minute.

I sigh and look over to Zackary. 'This is going to be interesting.' I walk over to him and he looks up at me. "Hey man, there's a fight going on out front." He looks at me confused. "Why would I care about some lame ass fight?" I clench my teeth at his use of words and reply. "Alexis is out there." His eyes gleam with trouble. "Now that will be fun. I haven't irritated her today." He starts to walk to the front and I follow behind him with a smirk. 'Oh, trust me, this will be very fun.'

<3 Colin

We arrive at the front and I see Evan's car pull up. I slow to a stop and look over at my little kitten. "He's a friend of mine. I left something in his car yesterday and he came to give it back. Here," I hand her my keys, "My bag is in the passenger side under the seat. I'll be there in a minute." She nods and makes her way over to my car.

I walk up to Evan and he rolls down the window. "Hey, did you bring the thing I left in your car yesterday?" He looks at me and arches an eyebrow. I'm making things up so that she doesn't get suspicious if she's listening in. His mouth forms an "o" shape and he reaches into the console. "Yeah. Oh, and Axle left this too make sure he gets it." I nod as he gave me two needles.

"I will. Thanks. See you later." He drives off and I look over to Alexis. She's looking through my bag trying to find something that isn't there. I walk up to her and uncap the syringe. "Hey, I can't find it. Can you- ah!" She gasps as I stuck the syringe in the side of her neck and empty the muscle relaxer into her system. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay." I say as she tries to struggle against me while the relaxer takes effect.

She soon slouches against me. I put her in the passenger seat of my car and move my bag to the trunk. I see Axle come through the main entrance with Zackary and I walk up to them. "Who are you?" Zachary asked rudely. I chuckle at his attitude and quickly inject the liquid into his neck. He growls but then starts to stumble and Axle catches him.

"You've got your hand's full buddy." I laugh while Axle roles his eyes. "Tell me about it." We get him to the car and put him in the backseat. Axle hops in the back with him and I go to the driver's side.

As we drive I can hear the quiet growls still coming from Zachary. I look over to my kitten and see her looking out the window with a perplexed look on her face. "Everything will be explained soon kitten."

....Car ride later.....

We get to the house and park. I get out and go to the passenger side and pick up Alexis. I look down and see her staring at the house with scrunched eyebrows. I chuckle as I walk into the house and go up the stairs to my room and lay her on the bed. I place a blanket over her and stand up to leave. "Rest. Once you wake up we will explain everything."

I leave the room at that and go back down the stairs. When I reach the living room I find Axle, Evan, and Derek sitting on the couches talking. I walk over to them and sit next to Axle. "Okay, Derek? How is the little pup?" I ask. "Fine. Still a bit skiddish, which is to be expected, but he is warming up to me." I give a small smile and nod. "Evan. How about you?" "Well, Joseph is doing fine. The bond is really helping him settle in. He trusts me more." "Great. Well as you know, Axle and I brought Alexis and Zackary home a day early and I want to explain why. I found Alexis in the school hallway this morning and she had her shirt lifted and her sides were covered in bruises. I wasn't going to let her go back to where ever she got those from so I decided to move the plans into action today."

The others nod in understanding. Knowing full well they would've done the same thing. We all talked for a bit, including me and Axle updating them on our chosens and what behaviors we've noticed so far. For example, Zachary is very hot-headed and Alexis is strategic, she didn't freak out in the car she sat there and thought. She knew she had to choose her battles. I just want to know what battle she'll pick with me. I tune back into the conversation that we have and it goes for a while. Suddenly Axel stops and looks towards the stairs. "They're awake." He says as he stands.

We all get up and make our way to our rooms. I slowly open my door and enter. I look around and don't see my kitten. I slowly step into the room and close the door. As soon as I do, I am attacked from behind. I quickly grab the pressure that's on my back and bring it to my front. I see my kitten glaring at me with vibrant, green eyes. Her pupil turned into a slit. "I know you're mad, but I need you to let me explain." She bared her teeth and hissed at me. "Fuck off. Let me go you prick!" Okay. Stay calm. "I need you to calm down and let me explain." She kept hitting and clawing so I picked her up and set her on the bed. Backing away I watched her carefully. Her eyes darted around the room. She quickly jumps up and runs for the window. I groan and grab a muscle relaxer from my back pocket and catch up with her. I knew I might need this.

I inject half into her neck and it slows her down to where she is just sluggish. I pick her up and walk downstairs. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I just need to explain." I say as we head into the living room and I see the others with their chosen. I walk to a sofa and sit down with her in my lap. "Okay, let's start."