chapter 9 - blossom

Jason McCann.

"Antonio Lowe; Owner and Founder of Blossom Brothel Company"

Blossom. Madison's little sister. Did this sick man name his daughter after his brothel company? The other way around? I felt sick, this whole thing was insanely sick.

Madison could not find out about this, ever.
First of all she would chop my balls off if she found out that I even looked up her dad in the files or suspected anything about her beloved family. Knowing her feministic self, she would probably never speak to her father again and it would be my fault. She had told me so many horrible brothel stories and crimes all around the world, it made her so upset. My news would truly break her to pieces.

"Babe?" That angelic voice called. I knew the house better than anything else, and I could tell that she was in the living room on the first floor. I was neatly closing all the files and clearing my search history before I made my way up the basement stairs. This is one of the few things my father taught me during his short time on the planet.

"Never leave a track"

I watched Madison reach down and try to grab something the boys left on the floor, but her stomach was obviously too big for the acticity so I swiftly reached the object, in this case a knife. "I'll take care of this, babe. You're not supposed to do things like this..." I spoke softly. "I know but I just couldn't let a fucking knife lay around here. It could hurt someone." I knew exactly what she meant by the word "someone", our baby. "I know. I'll call a meeting the first thing in the morning. It's not acceptable and they had no reason to leave that behind. I'm sorry."

Kissing her lips, I slowly drifted to the side and onto her neck, placing butterfly kisses along with it. "Don't a-apologize, Jason." I smirked against her golden skin, enjoying the effect I had on her, still. I added teeth to the process, leaving bites and marks. "Let's go to bed, it's getting late."

I crawled closer to her, drawing circles on her stomach. Suddenly the two of us jerked, a kick was sent from the baby. "Oh my-" She whispered but was cut off by another kick. "Is this a sign of labor? I read about kicking and I-I-" A laugh escaped Maddie's lips as she shook her head. "That's not it. It feels good to know that you're ready for it to happen whenever. Dork."

Groaning, I crawled over to my side of the bed again. I went from that happy and euphoric state of mind to simply embarrassed and hurt. She ruined my mood, killed my vibe. I really wanted the whole pregnancy to be over, I wanted to hold my baby girl in my arms. Was that really something to laugh about? I didn't think it was. I thought it was rude and uncalled for to call me a dork. This lady should be fucking appreciating me and the fact that I stayed with her, if a regular guy our age got her pregnant, he'd be out of the relationship the second she told him.

"Are you upset?" She asked me in that fake innocent tone, the tone people use when they know they've caused something but are too much of a pussy to admit it. "Stop." I bluntly said, nothing more, nothing less. "Stop what?" She was getting annoyed but I actually didn't care anymore. I didn't fight her once during all these months of the pregnancy, knowing stress wasn't good for my little princess in there.

Everything she did was simply just dissolved into the air, I let everything slip. I was done doing that. "Stop acting so goddamn innocent. Go to sleep and we can talk in the morning when you've slept the bitch out of your attitude."

Madison Lowe.

"Okay. I'll follow your order, father." I spat, emphasizing the last word. I quickly regretted what I said so I decided to say one last thing, the thing we usually said before going to sleep. Those words that were the most important.

"I love you"

"Okay"

--------------------------------------

(a/n - 10 comments for the next part)