New school

Goldie in this was kidnapped at a young age and it was a month ago when he was found just to tell you))))

Goldie's p.o.v

It was a month ago when I was found ,it has been 11 years since I've been kidnapped,and to day is my first day of high school"golden come on"my brother Freddy said "o-ok "I said stuttering "hey you're ok don't worry I won't let anything happen to you"he said,I nodded and got up.

(Later at school I'm too lazy to write the bus trip there so yeah =_=)

Freddy put his arm around me as we walked up to school 'man this is a long walk'I wanted to say but I didn't because if I did I would be smacked o-or 'Stop thinking about that your not even there anymore!'.

"Freddy"a boy said with purple hair and bunny ears "hi bonnie"Freddy said smiling "hey who's that?"the boy asked "what-oh!Bonnie this is my brother Golden,Golden this is Bonnie!" Freddy said as he removed his arm "hi there Golden"he said putting his hand out so I could shake it.

I put out my shake hand and shock his "Hey look at him "one boy said I took my hand away fast because I was shaking violently a boy walked up to us and pushed me i squeaked "Hey leave him alone "Freddy said standing in front of me and Bonnie "or what?"the boy said and pushed bonnie away from me "leave us alone snap"Bonnie mumbled "oh yeah we'll then"he grinned evilly and looked at me and pushed me on the ground and kicked me...hard "s-stop p-please " I cried he didn't he kicked me more"leave him alone!!!"Freddy yelled trying to pull him away ' he'll open my wound'I thought I started to cough up blood this was now starting a crowd al of a sudden I was I in a pool of blood there where a lot of muttering from the crowd, then a boy jumped in front of me "leave them alone do you not have a heart snap?the boy is bleeding!"the boy said then a girl came with a adult then I blacked out.