Truth or dare

I just, I can't-HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL READING MY TRASH OMG- yeah sorry I suck at posting I need to post more so here is my schedule

Monday-"What you did and what you did not do!"

Tuesday-Broken

Wednesday-(Open slot for now)

Thursday-At the beach

Friday-(Open Slot for now)

and on the weekends I don't post anything because I need breaks to write stuff in Advance so yeah! Anyway here lets get into the story-))

Goldie's p.o.v

Freddy and I got into our moms car and we were off.Nervousness clouded my thoughts. Fidgeting,I looked around the car praying I wouldn't make a fool of myself. Freddy's friends are nice.But um S.T? He literally just like what hit on me? No, well it was flirting whatever it was. "How long Intel we are there?" I asked Freddy quietly."Bonnie lives about 1/2 or  2 hours away so all in due time my brother ,all in due time" Freddy replied with a shrug ,I nodded and drew my gaze to the window.For a while I just looked out on the blossom colored sky. After a bit I grabbed my iPod and headphones from my bag. I started to listen to random songs on shuffle ,and as time passed could feel my eye lids get heavier and heavier then fell into the comforting darkness of sleep.

~+~Time skip brought to you by a edgy Springtrap ~+~

I woke to the sound of Screaming in my ear.i jumped up and smacked my head on a table "W..what Ow!" I squeaked out and looked around the unfamiliar place."Haha! Dare completed!" The girl ,Oh what was her name!,oh yeah!C.C cheered. I looked at her stunned.my eyes darted left and right "W..What the f..frick!" I said rubbing my forehead."We are playing truth or dare Goldie what did you expect,"Mangle said with a giggle.

I just stood there awkwardly for a bit.

"Mangle truth or dare?" C.C asked with a Mischievous smile " Dare...?" Mangle said her voice trailing off "Dare you to kiss the closes person to you!" Mangle face Because red, she turned to foxy, foxy smirked and grabbed her by the hip and pulled her in close .then I felt a hand go over my face."H..Hey,I..I wanna see t..too!"I Whined "No you're to innocent to see this"Bonnie said .i then heard a weird sound and a thud"Okay you two!that Enough " I heard shabby,(I think) say. "Fine " I heard the thick accent of Foxy say, Finally Bonnie took his hand off my eyes,I can see the flustered foxes on the ground "hey foxy,Truth or dare" foxy immediately answered with dare;"Dare you to play a fun little game with me for a while~"mangle purred,with that the two foxes left the room.I was already regretting my choice to join in on this sleepover....