That boy?

What golden looks like)))

Springtrap P.o.v

I was walking to school like always ,with my sister Sb(Springbonnie ) , we walked up the path to the entry of the high school,when we walked in ,both me and her saw a crowd ,my sister ran to go find a teacher and I jumped in front of a boy with golden yellow hair and bear ears ' must be Freddy's brother' I thought I then looked down at the ground....blood oh god

"Do you not have a heart snap?the boy is bleeding!!!" I yelled ,just as I said that my sister came back with one of the teachers 'thank god' I thought,snap was being dragged away and the small boy on the ground was unconscious. I picked the boy up,I heard a groan escape his mouth 'he must be in pain' " t-thank you St(springtrap)"I heard Freddy say, I put the boy in Freddy's arms "no problem Fred" I said, Freddy started running away bonnie had followed.

' I hope that boy is ok...,'.

Goldie's P.o.v

I woke up with a pain in my gut "owww..." I groaned ,getting up ,the nurse turned around"Oh honey your awake!" She said rushing over to me " sit down! Please" i just nodded. She lifted up my hoodie and my under shirt.she must have putted medical wraps around my stomach because I saw the white wraps with a little hint of blood around my stomach.

She pressed around my stomach "tell if it hurts or it your uncomfortable "she said,nothing hurts "ok I think you free to go"she said smiling sweetly and getting up,putting my hoodie and shirt down.

I left the nurses office and when to go get my schedule.' This has been a awesome first day...' I thought sarcastically.
--------

I'm so so so sorry for the wait I was trying to write more so that's why it took so long , anyway I hope you liked this chapter bye~💜