Daddy mark~

Mark stepped into the room. He just got home from work and he's normally really tired when he gets back but he's always happy to see me.

I run down the stairs and jump into his arms "DADDY!!!!" I laugh and he hugs me "hi Sean" he puts me down and ruffles my now Brown hair. "did you do your chores?" I tense up And look away "Uhm......n-no" he growls "then you know what you need to" do....." I fiddle with my thumbs nodding slowly keeping my eyes glued to the floor "then do it." he demands deeply. I get on my knees and look up at him "d-do i have to......" he chuckles "not unless you want to be punished~" "eh?! N-no please!" he grips the back of my hair "then do as I say"  I sigh in defeat and unbutton his pants looking up at him innocently, I take out his cock and look at it being a bit overwhelmed with the size, I gulp down and lick the slit lightly before sucking the tip and stroke the rest of him, I was unable to deep throat do to my bad gag reflex, but he ignores that fact and he roughly starts mouth fucking me each time he hit my throat i gagged closing my eyes tightly, tears fell from my eyes from pain and pleasure, "your so fucking naughty~" he growls slightly making me whimper and he pushes me on to the ground yanking off my pants. He puts my legs over his shoulders and he rams his cock into me making me scream out in pure pleasure. I grip my hoodie tightly my eyes rolling back and my back arches, all he does is chuckle at the sight. I weakly wrap my arms around him nuzzling into his chest as he pounds me harder "I-I love you daddy!!!!~" I scream out cumming on his torso. He lifts my chin up kissing me deeply before cumming inside me, I arch my back and moan softly looking at him with half lidded eyes. We both panted heavily for a few minutes before he spoke up "now my beautiful pet....I suggest you do your chores....unless you want to be punished~" I whimper and I get up pulling up my pants doing as he asked of me.

(Aye sorry its so short......btw pic at the top is mine :333)