-Love In The Air-(August Alsina Story)

My  name  is  Kelena Marie Collins but  you  can   call  me Kays.I am 5'3 camel toned  with  long  black  and  brown  hair with  a  hourglass  frame big boobs and a$$ for days!!!! I am  obsessed with August Alsina and  I love  Chris Brown.  I am  crazy  but  if  you make  me  mad  you  will  get  these  paws  or cursed  out  cause  im  bipolar and GHETTO.                                                                                                Wassup  yall My  name  is  Kerriana Renee Brooks you can  call  me "K". I am  5'3 chocolate toned with bob cut black and  brown hair yes my  real  hair with a  hourglass  frame big boobs  and a$$  for  days. I am  obsessed  with  Kid  Ink and I love Trey Songz.I am  crazy  but  if  you  make  me  mad  you  will  get  these paws orn get  cursed out cause  im  crazy. I  have  a  friend named  Kelena anmd  we  both  are21.                                                                                                                                                    Whats Poppin  yall its ya  boy August Alsina  I'm 6'4 camel toned  skin with  curly  black and  brown  hair  with  lots  of tattoos.I am  a R&B Singer and  iz 21 I be  on  my  grind  tryna  get  that  paper                   Ya Heard Me? Peace out!!!!!