~Chapter4~

August POV   

Man she's tearing my ass up and this is the is the last shot and she jux stole the ball from and shot it and she won.

Kelena:Ha I bet cha ass ya have to give me a lapdance wen we go take a shower!!*Laughin*        Me:Shut up and iz we takin a showerer together ma                                                                    Kelena:Hell Nawl now come on *Take off running  upstairs* look  in  da closet for ya clothes           Me:Ma y do ya have me sleepers n stuff in ya closet                                                                    Kelena:Idk papi ya tell me                                                                                                                        Me:I like when ya  call  me that but ok                                                                                          Kelena:Get yo stuff n go in tha otha bathroom                                                                                   Me:Ight

Kelena POV

When I got out the shower I noticed august wasn't in here so I  went in my stripper room(A/N I  take strip lessons)  and  got a chair and some babyoil and went bac in my room and seen august with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his abs                                          August:Like watcha seema                                                                                                                  Kelena:Hell yes but hurry up n met in my stripper room *smirks* its right beside the bathroom downstairs                                                                                                                                  August:im right behind you                                                                                                                      I went and sot in da chair and handed august the baby oil he put on I walked to radio seductivly and turned on the music (August's song Pornstar) He started grinding on and I smacked and said Get It Daddy                                                                                                                                        August:Did you jux smack my ass                                                                                                            Kelena:Yes*Getup and Turn the music off*                                                                                         c'mon   so ya can get that baby oil off ya put on some sweatpants no                                                   shirt  doe                                                                                                                                                    August:*walks in da room put on the sweatpants*Im sprending da night                                             ma........................................THISWILLCONTINUE                                                            THE  CHAPTER 4 (Part 2)