~Chapter2~

Kelena's POV

ME:Nixka  hea go ya plate get watcha want to drank out the frigerator                                     August:thnks Mami and i luv house n cars                                                                                               Me: thnk ya but  all of these cars aint mines some are my friend                                                             

*Silence filled the room*

August:Watcha wanna do today ma                                                                                                     Me:Idk chill and play basketball but........                                                                                               August: but what lil guh!!!!!!                                                                                                                        Me:If  you lose you  have  to  give me  a  lapdance in  your ralph lauren underwear with some oil on but  I lose I  have to give  you a lapdance with my  victoria secret bra n panties with oil on. Deal lil bigheadass boy!                                                                                                                                              August:Deal lil guh leggo but iann finna  play in these clothes                                                           Me:duh I got ya some jordan basketball shorts a jordan shirt jordan socks and the jordan slides    August:Damn ma thanks but how ya no i can wear it                                                             Me:I no wat size ya wear jjux follow me upstairs                                                                              August:ight(We was walking  up stairs when we got to two big white doors the room was beautiful as fuck but her closet looked  like a fuxing mall she has the  heels in one section dresses in one shirts in one pants in one shirts in one snapbacks too and she even had glass doors with a code on the  door to open the closet with ac section with a mirror and jewlery and  stuff in  there  too)                     Me:Dnt look at  my a$$ while im chainging either cover your eyes and no peaking                     August:ight ma i wont *smirks*  

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!