Chapter 1

"RAN y/n ran now" bang bang "ran now get to the den now" say your mother. You ran far as your little leg could until you go to the den
"Mum I make it" but no answer " Mum Mum...". You kept calling for her until you saw her laying down "oh I got it you want to play right Mum" but her still not answer you "come on Mum it time to get up m-um" "did you hear that,it sounds it like baby wolf" a man voice say "let go and capture it then" say other voice. You ran away and never look back.

19 year later you grown big and strong. One day you were hunting for food until you hear a voice "Captain Levi look over there " say a boy voice "what is it brat" as a boy point at you "there a wolf but purple one sir", you look up and growl at them and ran to your cave or den
Until you get trap you scream of your voice "ouch that hurt like shit (kid if you are under 17 please don't swear ) someone help me please" you shout "captain Levi did you hear that it come from over there" say a girl voice "Petra wait a second" say a man "omg Levi captain sir it same wolf we saw couple minutes ago and it can talk omg her look like it hurt herself by bear trap and get trap" say Petra "don't worry little girl we will take good care of her" say same man who kill your pack. You growl at he "well it look Like her don't want you brats" say Levi "who think you are boy oh corporal levi i don't know it you I am so sorry" "tch get out of here before I change my mind" as Levi walk front of you why short man proctor me you thought, you look up at the man who behind Levi and growl "of course Levi we just leave now boys come on" "but boss the wolf" say other man "and I say come on let get moving" after they gone Levi turn to talk to you but you blackout because the pain and no energy.
Couple hours later. You wake up in a hospital room "hi brat are you wake yet" say Levi "what, why you care human" as you look down and saw yourself as a human "wait why I am in human from" "you tell us brat and no thank you for save your life" say Levi. You try walk on two leg but fall down top of levi "tch now you get my clothes dirty thank brat" as he get up and clean his clothes "come on commander eyesbrush want to talk to you" "why" "I don't know, I don't care so hurry up or i drag you there" as he open the door and stand there glare at you "fine but I am leaving after"