Chatper 20

Levi pov  after couple months
"Ok hagne I leave y/n life in your hand " as you and hagne team out for mission "don't worry short her been fine" as her trolley away you come along as your wolf from "y/n wait promise me you be careful and safe" i say as you jump up onto me, push me onto the floor "tch thank love you got me dirty" you lick my face and laugh "eee now i all wet as well.." sigh "I love you too" i hug my arm around you and you rest your head on my shoulder "y/n come on it time" say hange.

At night time
No one pov
"Ok guys rest here and get everything ready for tomorrow omg CANT WAIT MY BABY OUT THERE" say hagne "one day her will get us killed or herself" say one of her team you just want rest so you climb up the tree and sleep. Couple hours later you wake up by the shake of the tree. You look around and saw 100 times and one monkey titan ("what the hell") you thought but you bark to wake everyone up "what wrong y/n" as hagne fly toward you and look at the titan "OMG OMG MY BOYS everyone quite get your 3dmg now we got TITANS TO CAPTURE" as she fly away.

After couple titan kill you realise that no titan try eat you or grab you until you by grab "Y/N" hagne shout out as her try to save you. You try to escape "don't think to escape if you come with me I will let your human friends go" say the monkey "how do I know that you will keep your word" I say "you don't but have to trust me" you think for the awhile "fine I will follower you" "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU SAYING...don't do this please" as her beg you "i am sorry but I couldn't let no one get hurt. Tell Levi I love he ok" as monkey pick you up and ran away "Y/N Y/N YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNN"

Levi pov
It been 2 months now since you,hagne went off and i am here stuck in my office do boring paperwork until i hear a knock "come in" "sir it hagne team they got back but.." "but what" "it your girlfriend her been kidnap again sir" "WHAT HOW where is her" "we don't know we are sorry" "I NEED TO SEE HAGNE NOW BRING HER TO ME". The cable ran to hagne and bring her "oh hi there Levi how are-" "what happened" "what" "don't be dumb you know what so tell me what's happened to my wolf" so her tell me what did happen "Levi please believe me i did look anywhere for her i been out for 2 months. her like my own daughter I never have" as her break down cry i can see her how sorry she was.