Chapter 14

No one pov
"So he hear the legend then" say Erwin "say what eyebrows i cant hear you" say Levi "oh i hear about that as well it say who whoever married to rare wolf and have a kid with them they will have same Power as they" say armin. Levi rise his eyebrow "so what we gonna to do" say Mikasa "well I got a plan but Levi you not gonna to like this" say hange "just tell me"

Your POV
"You know they not gonna to save you. soon you gonna to mine and i will be a leader of the pack then I will attack the kingdom,I gonna to be king" say kenny You stance at his eyes as horrible look. You are chain around you neck like a dog on the lead. You keep hope, praying for someone come to save you "boss someone here to see you" "let they in then" "why hello there i hear someone getting married" you look up and can't believe you eyes "hange" you whisper "and what you name and why are you here" say kenny "my name is sango and my job is wedding dress" say hange "so can I dressed her or not" he throw you to her "but i want her to look sexy" hange nod.
When you and hange on your own "hange hange omg I miss you how Levi is he ok, is he still alive please tell me he is" as you cry "wow calm down y/n yes his is ok and alive but now you have to take this tablets so you can escape" as her give you two tablets "what why" "one of them you know and other what i make. It make look like you are dead so take them tonight then next morning Eren and Mikasa will come in and put you in cart where Levi and other are oh don't worry it will wear off and when it safe distance you will be safe" "but kenny what about he" "don't t worry about he we already tell mp and they are on the way now so see you tomorrow morning" as her walk out.
At 8 pm
You about take first one until kenny walk in "hi hot i hear a something about you and your friends so are you gonna tell me or what" you were shock. did he know about that, no of course not but but "hey I talked to you" as he slap you and make you fall and drop them "well well what do we here" as he hold them up "someone be naughty so are you gonna tell or I have to focus you to" you look at him eyes. You quickly got up and ran but he was too fast, he lock the door, grab your wrist, drag you to the bed "no please I do everything you ask but not this" but he doesn't listen, he just rip your clothes off and rape you until next morning