Chapter 4

"Well i am very impressive cadet first you beat me in hand to hand combat and now this" you just giggle "now for horse training" as he walk to the stable, you freeze up "oi why you still stand there come here now" you just shock your head say no "what do you mean no do you want me to drag your ass here" "no captain but you know me as a wolf and horse are not friend" as you try to explain to he but he drag you to the stable "go in there and pick a horse" you go in but as soon you go in the horses go crazy mad "what going on cadet" Levi step in "i told you me and other animals don't like each other" "and why is that" he ask "well you know prey and predators" "tch so what we gonna to do that you can't ride them then" as he calm down his horse "well you know i am wolf so i can run pretty fast" "then that sore it come on it time for lunch" "yes captain Levi" "Just call me Levi when we are on our own"  "yes sir.. I mean Levi" as both of you walk to dinner hall "hi y/n come here let me invite you to my friends" say eren "here is Mikasa and Armin" say eren Armin say hi and Mikasa just nod "nice to meet you guys" "wow hi there babe do you want to sit with me" "horse-face leave her alone no one wants to sit with a horse" eren say as you laugh "bi me name is Sasha" as girl finish her food "I think her say hi my name is Sasha and my name is Connie" say bold boy. "Oi brats it time to go back to training" "sir yes sir" about you go with your new friends someone grab you behind "and where you gonna cadet" say Levi "mmm training sir you say it time to training" you ask "yes for them but for you it cleaning the room" as he drag you to he office "i want you to clean this room until it shine and For the record you training with me" as he walk to he desk.  Couple hours later the room look shine clean "oh brat i finish my paperwork now let me se.." he stop talk because he saw you already fall asleep on the floor "tch hi kid get up you get floor dirty again" as he try to  wake you up but no help you still asleep so he pick you up and bring you to his room,put you on he bed "goodnight kid" as he fall to sleep as well.
At the morning you feel someone hold you. You open your eyes and saw Levi laying down next to you "what the hell" you scream "shut up brat I'm sleep" say Levi"what the hell i doing in your room"