Lundon's POV

BRENDON'S POV:

I put my last set of clothes into my suitcase and then put one of Luna's dresses into her own and shut that and then I look towards the bathroom.

"Babe, come on! We still need to drop Rain off at Zayn's and then go to the airport!" I call out to her and I get no answer and I sigh and sit on the bed and wait another few minutes. Those few minutes drag on and then finally Luna comes out of the bathroom and I can feel my eyes bulge out of my sockets.

She looks adorable in what she's wearing, and her hair is up in two braids and she has very light makeup on and she just looks breathtakingly beautiful

She looks adorable in what she's wearing, and her hair is up in two braids and she has very light makeup on and she just looks breathtakingly beautiful. She looks so young all of a sudden, back when she was 16. When I first met her. Even back then, I was taken aback by her beauty. I just didn't realise how my feelings would develop for her. 

"What do you think?" She asks nervously, playing with the end of one of her braids. 

"You look beautiful, Luna." I smile at her as I stand up and she walks over and I give her a soft kiss. "Now let's go." I grab both of our suitcases and walk out and Luna walks down to Rain's room and I quickly go down the stairs and out to the car and put the suitcases in the back and then next minute Luna appears with Rain and she puts Rain in the car as I get into the driver's seat. 

Luna then sits in the passenger's seat and I drive off to Zayn's place. 

"I'll be back in a minute." Luna says as she starts to get out of the car and I get out as well and open Rain's door and I get her out.

"Nah, I want to come, say goodbye to my little Princess." I smile brightly at her and she nods slowly. Really, I just want to rub it in Zayn's face that this is my family and he can fuck right off. Luna is mine, and will be mine as long as she allows me to have her.

"Oh, alright." She smiles as she walks up to the door and I follow. She knocks on the door and next thing Zayn opens it and he gives me a very quick glare that I don't think Luna notices before he places a smile on his face.

"Hey." He says, looking at Luna and I roll my eyes.

"Hey." She replies, smiling at him. "Okay, we better hurry up, babe!" 

"That's what I was trying to tell you, baby." I laugh and there's jealousy written on Zayn's face, and I just want to laugh in it. 

"Yeah yeah." Luna giggles and I quickly say goodbye to Rain and tell her I love her before handing her over to Luna and she gives her a big hug and tells her how much she loves her and she'll be back before Rain knows it.

"I love you too." Rain responds, smiling at her mummy. I know they'll miss each other but it's not the first time they've been apart. Luna then puts Rain down and she runs inside.

"Have a good trip you two." Zayn says.

"We surely will! We'll have an amazing time together, won't we, my love?" I ask, taking her hand and squeezing it and Zayn's eyes instantly dart and narrow in on our hands and she leans into me.

"If I'm with you, we'll have a beyond amazing time." She smiles up at me so lovingly and I bet Zayn is beyond jealous right now. 

"Let's go, babe." I tell her, pulling her away and she quickly says goodbye to Zayn and we both get back into the car and we drive off straight to the airport. 

We then both get out and grab our suitcases and walk into the airport and then check in our luggage and then stop off at Starbucks. We both get a drink and a muffin before we make our way to the waiting area. During the hour or so that we wait, we have a few fans come up to us and we're both more than happy to take pictures.

I watch Luna as she talks to a couple fans and she's just naturally amazing with them. She listens to them and smiles at them, she hugs them all and when they say they love her she doesn't even hesitate about saying it back. 

I know she'd been talking to me about doing Meet and Greets for her tour. She was going to announce tour dates at the end of our holiday and then tickets would go on sale a week and a half after that. She starts in April and finishes up in November. She's doing America, Europe. U.K, Japan, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. She still has to tell her team whether she's doing meet and greets, but I'm definitely going to push her to do them.  

Finally, the voice over the loudspeakers tell us that first class can board now and I take Luna's hand and we board the plane and I give her the window seat, never letting her hand go. 

"I think you should do it." I say out loud and she looks at me funny. "Meet and greets I mean. I saw how you were with those fans, and you're amazing with them. You need to do it."

"Alright." She gives in just like that as we both smile at each other.

*

LUNA'S POV:

"This is amazing!" I exclaim as we walk into the hotel room. There's a real tropical feel to the room. The walls are painted a light blue with a big couch which is a cream colour. The bed is massive and so is the bathroom. You can see right out to the beach which really is a breathtaking view and there are little pictures around the room of the beach and even one of a pineapple.

"Let's go have a swim in the pool?" Brendon suggests and I nod eagerly, quickly stripping down and grabbing out the first bikini I see and by the time I'm done Brendon's already changed and he quickly takes my hand and takes me to the pool.

The rest of the day goes by so quickly. We spend a couple of hours in the pool, splashing each other and just talking and swimming around. We then go back to the room and I put on a cute dress and we go to the restaurant that's at the hotel. 

We have a lovely dinner, and I order some salmon with an amazing salad and a blue cocktail which tastes just as amazing. We then sit there for a while just talking before we finally both get dessert which is also followed by another couple of cocktails.

Brendon then takes me for a long walk down the beach and I don't want it to end. So we decide to stop at a spot not far from the hotel and we build a fire and sit down on the sand and just talk. Our legs are wrapped up together and I can't help but place both my hands on his shoulder and my head on top of them and just stare at him while he talks. Every now and again he steals a quick kiss. And I'm thankful my hair is up in a couple braids or it'd be going all around my face and Brendon's face and that would be pretty shitty. 

We spend a couple of hours just sitting there in front of the fire before we finally go back to the hotel room. 

"I had an amazing first day." I tell Brendon as he walks over to me.

"So did I, and it's all because I'm with you." Brendon tells me as he leans down and he kisses me. Next thing I know my dress, his shirt and pants are on the floor.

And I know I couldn't have asked for a more perfect first day in Hawaii with the love of my life.