Willow's POV

"Today's the day!" I said when I finished my breakfast and grabbed my car keys.

"The day for what exactly?" Liam asked.

"The day I shoot the music video for Tetris!" I said.

"Oh, that's right! Have fun." Liam smiled.

"I'm sure I will." I smiled back. "I'll see you later." I gave him a quick kiss before going out to my car and driving off. 

I finally arrived at the set where the music video was being filmed. I walked in and saw my team was very busy with everyone who was appearing in it. There was a lot of chatter, practicing dance moves and makeup being done.

"You ready to shoot this thing, Ms. Sanchez?" 

I turned around to see a very attractive guy. I recognized him as my pretend boyfriend for the video. We had been practicing the choreography together for a while.

"He started eyeing me up and down. "Liam sure is a lucky guy."

"Yeah, and I like to think of myself as a lucky woman." I replied.

"He should be lucky to have an amazing woman like you." He placed his hand on my waist and I quickly moved away. This wasn't the first time he acted this way towards me. He was a douche but hey, I've been through so much worse with a guy.

I went over to the makeup station, and once that was done, I had my hair done. Then, I put on a cute blue dress.

"Alright, places everyone!" The director called out. 

We were in a dimly lit room with big colorful cubes surrounding us that gave off neon lights. They were stacked together the way they would be in a Tetris game. Once everything was ready, the music started playing. Everything went smoothly until Tom leaned in to kiss me. There was no kissing part planned for the video. I was taken by surprise and stumbled over, causing some of the cubes to fall. They were put back into place and we went back into our starting positions.

"That was your fault." I whispered to Tom.

"You should've kept your balance." He shrugged. I swear, his ego was higher than the stack of blocks behind us.

We started it up again, and this time everything went perfectly. Well, a couple of the background dancers made a few tiny mistakes but all that would probably just get edited out. 

"You look so pretty in that dress." Tom bit his lip as he looked at me.

"Not going to happen, Tom. Get it through your head." I showed him my ring. "I'm engaged to a guy who isn't a fuckboy."

Tom just rolled his eyes and walked away. I didn't see why my team hired such an annoying guy but he was a great dancer, and the filming was done so I wouldn't have to worry about him ever again. I couldn't leave just yet though because I was supposed to do a photoshoot with the neon blocks. 

I had some pictures taken with the blue dress and others with different cute outfits. Eventually, it was over. I checked the time. It was only 1:15 pm, and I was rarely ever done work this early in the day. A text from Liam popped up. He had made lunch for the both of us at home. I smiled thinking of his kind gesture.

Before going home, I stopped at a bakery and picked up two cupcakes, one for each of us. They were bigger size cupcakes that got their own individual boxes. I got myself a chocolate fudge one and a cream filled vanilla one for Liam.  

~

I got into the house and placed the cupcakes on the counter. I suddenly noticed the dining room table. There was a white table cloth covering it with rose petals scattered around. In the center, was a glass vase with a bouquet of roses inside. Two candles sat on each end of the table, as well as two plated with food on them. 

"You like my little set up?" Liam asked as he entered the room.

"Y-you did all this just for me?" I asked. 

"Of course I did."

"I feel like I'm underdressed for this." I said. I was wearing a t-shirt and leggings with sneakers. I also had my hair in a ponytail.

"Nah, you look beautiful." Liam winked.

I blushed and we both sat down.

"So how was Tom today?" 

"Still a douche, nothing new there. But the music video went really well." 

"That's great! I bet the fans will love it." 

I smiled. "I think so too. We worked really hard on it, and I'm so excited for it to be released." 

We talked for a while longer before cleaning everything up. I sat at the kitchen counter afterwards and was working on my laptop when the doorbell ring. I heard Liam open the door.

"What do you want, Brendon?"

Brendon? What was he doing here? He only showed up to our place when he needed advice for something so God only knows what he did to fuck up with Luna this time. They both walked into the kitchen.

"Alright, what happened?" I asked.

"Luna has finally had it." Brendon started. "She told me I have a week to decide."

I looked up from my laptop. "A week to decide what exactly?"

"Whether or not I want kids. If my final decision is that I don't, then the marriage is over."

"I can't say I blame her." I replied. "You should have thought about this in advance. You've known Luna way longer than I have. You knew all that time how badly she's always wanted kids." 

"And she knows that I don't." 

"Brendon, having a family means everything to her. I know how upset she gets when she sees Mason, Freddie and Vada. She's reminded of what she'll most likely never have again because of you. She doesn't want Rain to be an only child." 

"I just have a feeling that we're not going to make it to the end of that one week." Brendon sadly sighed.

"Not if you don't want kids. This is never going to work if you two keep getting stressed out about the fact that you want different things. It's only going to keep causing drama, and I know that's not what either of you want to happen. It's your marriage so it's up to you guys if you want to try and work things out but as far as I'm concerned, Luna is fed up with all of this, and she just doesn't want to deal with it anymore. I wouldn't want to either, to be quite honest."

 "I can't go through another divorce, guys." Brendon said.

"We feel you, Brendon." Liam said. "It's not an easy thing to go through." 

"You guys only went through it once, and now you're engaged for the third time!" Brendon put his head in his hands.

I sighed. "Look, I don't think Luna wants to do this either. But if you refuse to give her children, and it keeps tearing you two apart, then it might be the best thing. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's the truth, and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Luna is just putting herself and her happiness first." 

Brendon slowly nodded. "I don't know what to do. I don't want kids but I can't lose Luna."

"Sometimes, you have to let go of the things you love. It's hard at first but it's only for the best in the end." I looked at him sadly. 

"You're right. I just need some more time to think about my decision." Brendon smiled sadly at me.

"Make the right decision, and think things through carefully. Take into consideration how it will affect not only you but Luna as well." 

Brendon thanked us for the advice before grabbing his car keys and heading out. I could only hope that he would do the right for thing. For himself, for Luna and even for Rain. Part of me had a feeling things weren't going to end well but maybe they would? I didn't know but I wanted to believe that things would be okay in the end, even if they weren't right now.