Lillow's POV

I just froze in place. I felt so guilty for bragging about my own pregnancy when there was no guarantee that Brendon would ever want kids. Poor Luna, all she ever wanted was a big family to love and care for. 

"I'm sorry, I was being totally inconsiderate." I said.

"No, Willow. It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong." Luna sniffled. "You're just lucky to have ended up with a guy who actually loves the idea of a family and would give you one in a heartbeat. I'll probably never get pregnant with Brendon's child."

"Luna, don't say that. Brendon might change his mind in the future." I reassured her. 

Luna looked up at me with hurt in her eyes as she continued crying. "But what if he doesn't, Willow? What if he decides that he never wants kids and Rain won't get to have any siblings?"

I took both of her hands in mine. "Luna, I don't know the answer to those questions, nor do I know whether or not Brendon will ever change his mind. But what I do know is that he truly loves you. I have never seen anyone love someone as much as he loves you. You're going to make it through this, ok?" 

"I know he loves me, Willow and I love him too. I mean, we're getting married this year. But I don't know if I can go the rest of my life without having another child." 

"It will be ok in the end." I replied. "Just try and get some sleep."

Luna nodded and I walked out into my own room. I felt sorry for Luna. Brendon told her he could change his mind in the future and who knows, maybe it would happen. All we could do was wait. 

~

The next morning, I made some eggs and bacon for breakfast. I grabbed some plates out of the cabinet and put some food on them. Then, I took out some glasses and poured orange juice into all of them except one. I filled the other one with water for Luna since I figured she'd be hungover and water does help with that. Liam was sitting at the table, half asleep. He had a really fun night but it definitely took a toll on him, considering how exhausted he was. 

"Liam, I think you should go back upstairs and try to get some more sleep." I said.

"No, I'm fine." His voice was basically came out as mumbling. 

"You can barely keep your eyes open." I replied. "And your words aren't even understandable." 

Liam gave in and got up from his seat before making his way back upstairs. As he was going up, Brendon came down.

"Hey, I made breakfast." I smiled. 

"Willow, you know you didn't have to do that." Brendon said.

"But I wanted to. You guys are letting us stay in your home so the least I could do is make breakfast to thank you." I replied as I handed him a fork and a plate.

He sat down and took a bite of the eggs. "Well, I must say these eggs are very delicious."

"Thank you!"

"Ugh, I have the worst headache." We turned to see Luna coming down the stairs. She looked just as tired as Liam did.

"Willow made breakfast, you should try to eat something." Brendon replied. 

Luna took a plate and sat down before taking small bites of food. I took my own food and sat down with them. 

"You had a pretty crazy night last night, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't even remember anything." Luna massaged her temples.

"Not even our conversation last night after I took you home?"