Happy Memories

"That's rubbish!" Megan spoke up.

"You think I have been fooled?" Tom asked raising an eyebrow aristocratically.

Dominique cleared her throat loudly; and rest of the time travellers started looking here and there. Tom turned to them looking at them with narrowed eyes.

"What?" Dominique asked nonchalantly.

Before anybody could react, a sound of a moving gargoyle attracted their attention. They turned to see a small body wearing round glasses entered the common room. The twins, Tom, Dominique and Draco immediately shot up from their seats.

Harry at first stopped dead at his track. He was startled by seeing so many people looking at him with confusion, sad and with many other expressions which he couldn't decipher.

"Harry—"Fred started.

"Um—"George started as well.

"Sorry."

"Sorry"

Fred, George and Harry spoke up all together.

"Oh,"

They stood there for a minute awkwardly, before the Weasley twins ran and picked him up in a long bear hug. The twins were crying silently in the crook of his neck.

"Where were you?" one of the twins demanded crying.

"The place you are thinking of." Harry replied smiling a bit wryly.

"Bloody Legillimens," George groaned.

"We are sorry," they both said putting Harry down.

Harry took a heavy breath in, and said. "I'm sorry too. I promise and swear of my—my..." Harry said looking around, as though finding something to swear on.

"You stupid arse, swear on our friendship that you won't try to kill yourself again." Draco said.

"Um..." Harry looked around uncertainly.

Dominique snapped. "HARRY JAMES POTTER; I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IF YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN, I SWEAR THAT I'LL MYSELF GO AND ASK DUMBLEFUCK TO KILL ME! Is that clear?" Dominique bellowed.

Everybody winced at her loud voice.

Harry's eyes went wide with fear. "No! You'll do no such thing!" Harry shouted back.

"Yes, I'll do exactly what I said." Dominique countered.

"Nick, please, I have already gone through much. If you kill yourself now, I won't be able to live anymore." Harry pleaded.

"Huh, how ironical, Harry; I just told I'll go to Dumbledore if you kill yourself, not before that, you jackass!" Dominique argued.

Harry pulled his own hair in frustration and at his stupidity. "Okay, fine. Fine, I won't kill myself. Happy?" Harry asked looking around him at his friends and sister.

"Yes," they all replied sternly and looked away crossing their arms across their chests.

"Everybody out," Tom said sternly.

Everybody except the five new students vacated the room immediately. He looked at them with raised eyebrows in question.

"Shut up!" they all snapped altogether at Tom.

Tom raised his eyebrows even more and shrugged. Casually, he walked to Harry and grabbed him by his waist. Harry gasped.

"What are—"he started; but couldn't finish, as a pair of lips clashed with his. His eyes grew wide for a minute; but soon he melted into the soft and wonderful kiss and closed his eyes, enjoying unbelievably great taste of Tom's mouth. As Tom tried to invade his mouth, Harry gently pushed him to the wall and savoured every moment of his heaven. Gradually, they pulled apart, panting for air.