Arrival

~Honnõji Academy Courtyard~

-Ryuko-

"Satsuki Kiryūin! I have come to challenge you once again!"

Gamagõri:"Matoi! How dare such an insolent brat like you challenge Lady Satsuki!"

"Shut it, you masochist freak! I came for her, not you!"

I pointed at the looming figure of Satsuki up her tower.

Mako:"RYYYYUUKKOOO!!"

I sighed as I looked at the direction where that idiot called me. I opened up my arms and caught her, Mako Mankanshoku.

Mako:"Are gonna challenge Satsuki again?! I'll cheer you on!"

Gamagõri:"This is ridiculous! Lady Satsuki, please let me finish them off!"

Satsuki:"Stand down! I will give this foolish girl a tast-"

?????:"CROOOOTTTCCCHHH!!"

I looked up to see another figure came crashing down onto Satsuki.

Gamagõri:"Who dares!!?"

~30 seconds from before~

-Reader-

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late!"

I said as I swung from post to post since I was running late. I fired a web string on a post to the right and another one to the left.

I pulled the two together and jumped as I got shot into the air at great speeds. I looked at the time and saw that I could make it. Until I sensed a figure in my way. I tried the best that I could to warn her.

"CROOOOTTTCCCHHH!!"

~30 seconds in the present~

"Ugh...I'm gonna feel that in the morning.."

I said as I stretched my arm to the side. I sensed someone was about to hit me so I front-flipped and got my web shooters ready.

????:"You!"

I heard a feminine voice scream at my direction. I removed my goggles to see a lady with long hair pointing some kind of sword at me.

"Me?"

????:"Yes you! How dare you strike me in such a vulgar fashion?!"

I remembered that I was supposed to enrol in this school and ended up making a really bad first impression.

"Hey lady, I warned you!"

Satsuki:"First of all, I'm Satsuki Kiryūin! Who are you, you're not another brat...are you?"

"Nope! I'm F/n Parker ma'am! Also, I want to give you this!"

I gave her my folder filled with all the stuff needed. She focused at my profile before glancing at me with an interested look.

Satsuki:"Hmmm, Parker? So, I do hope you know the basics of this academy..right?"

"Uh...no, sorry, I had to hurry since I forgot to register earlier. I wonder why.."

Satsuki:"Very well, you are hereby accepted into Honnõji Academy. I've had enough of the two down there so please, ask them the information needed."

I jumped onto the window and swung down from there. When I finally reached the ground, I detached that web from my muzzle.

I look at the girls looking at me for some reason. One girl with short brown hair in shock and another girl with black and red strip on her hair.

"Uh, hi?"

-Ryuko-

????:"Uh, hi?"

"How did you do that?!"

????:"Do what?"

"How could you just tackle Satsuki Kiryūin?!"

Mako:"She's the Student Council President! A really classy spot if you ask me!"

????:"Goddammit..."

I heard him say as he looked down. Still, this guy is far more than a normal kid.

????:"Can you please help me understand this school's style and basics? I also need to go to...these classes.."

He handed me a paper and saw that his schedule was literally identical to mine.

"Huh, your schedule is like mine."

????:"Really? So, we're gonna be class buddies from now on?"

"Well, I would allow that but if you're another idiot like her-*points to Mako* -Then forget it."

????:"She doesn't look that bad, right?"

"Trust me, she's insufferable.."

????:"A bit harsh, don't you think?"

"Maybe, I'm Ryuko Matoi by the way. That girl is Mako Mankanshoku.."

Y/n:"I'm F/n Parker, nice to meet you, Ryuko."

He held his hand out and I shook it. Mako and him did a handshake as well.

"Follow us, class is about to start in 3 minutes.."

F/n:"Alright."

We all entered the building and guided him into our class. He just came here after me, weird.

~Satsuki's Office~

-Satsuki-

Gamagõri:"Are you alright, Lady Satsuki?"

"I'm just troubled about that boy, F/n Parker."

Gamagõri:"Is there something special about that boy?"

"Indeed, when I was about to cut him down. He dodged that attack without looking."

Gamagõri:"How could that be?"

"I don't have a clue."

F/n Parker, you have made me interested in you, such a strange boy you are..