Reward

-Ryuko-

"Man..why do I always have this feeling in my stomach whenever I see F/n..?"

I asked myself as I felt that same tingling sensation in my stomach when I look at F/n's direction.

"I'd better ask help from Senketsu..."

-Later-

Senketsu:"So you feel weird when you look at F/n, right?"

"Mhm.."

Senketsu:"Well, that feeling is because you feel something special for that kid."

"W-what?!"

Senketsu:"You feel that because you like him, you just don't know that yet."

"W-well, he has been saving me from inescapable trouble..."

Senketsu:"Love is the answer my dear woman, if you can't ignore it. Face it."

He just shrugged and continued laying on the ironing bed.

I like that idiot...?

-Reader-

"*Yawn* Haa....that's enough work for today.."

I said as I packed my things in my bag and got out of the classroom. I stretched my arms up and thought that I'd swing around town.

I opened up a window and attached both of my Web-Shooters and put one foot on the windowsil.

????:"Hey wait!"

I heard someone say, I turned around to see it was Ryuko. She was hugging me, I wasn't expecting this.

"Hey, this came out of nowhere.."

I told her as she just kept hugging me.

Ryuko:"Where are you going?"

"Eh, I'd just thought about swinging around town.."

Ryuko:"Can I come with you?"

"Don't you have something to do with Mako?"

Ryuko:"She told me that she's going to have a wild night with her family so, she suggested that I could crash at your place...*blushing*"

"You sure?"

She just nodded and kept hugging me. Tightly.

"Well, you better hold on tight because it's gonna be one hell of a ride!"

I shot a webbing that reached onto a post. Ryuko held on my back she hugged my neck.

Ryuko:"Don't drop me, jackass!"

"I won't! I promise!"

????:"What are you two doing?!"

We both looked to see it was Mr. Mikisugi. We both smiled as I jumped out of the windo and swung onto another post. Ryuko seemed to be enjoying the ride.

Ryuko:"You've been holding back on me with this feeling! This is amazing!"

"Yeah! Thank God the author gave us the ability to survive these swings!"

Ryuko:"Yea-wait what?!"

"Wohoo!"

-TimeSkip-

Ryuko:"That was fun!"

"It was, even though I do that everyday, it still excites me."

We sat on a small cliff where we could see that sun set. It was incredibly calming. Of course, Ryuko had to break the ice between us.

Ryuko:"Y/n..?"

"Yeah?"

Ryuko:"Thanks for saving me from those perverts.."

"I appreciate helping people, plus, you're important to me. As well as Mako."

I can see her blush at my statement. She just kept looking at the sun while finally disappeared into the horizon.

Ryuko then stood up and walked towards me. She sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"This is unexpected."

Ryuko:"You know, lately I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach. It's a tingling sensation whenever I see you. I asked Senketsu about it and he said, I liked you.."

"Oh, I do not know how to respond to that."

Ryuko:"And, I did, actually.."

"Oh..wow.."

Ryuko:"I even never actually returned the favor when you saved me, a bunch of times.."

She looked at me and I looked at her. Ryuko closed her eyes and her lips got close to mine.

Once our lips touched, I felt like I was about to explode in happiness as I held her by the waist.

Her arms locked around my neck while still giving me one hell of a kiss.

We parted for air as a string of saliva disconnected from our lips. She was blushing madly, I was too.

Ryuko:"I'm in love with you, F/n Parker..."

I didn't say anything, instead I just put my arm around her as we both rested in the dark.

-Ryuko-

I did it! I finally kissed him!

I though as held onto F/n's arm gently. He's so warm and comfy....