Backstory

Lafayette

Lafayette was born a happy child.  His dad died before he was born but his mother was the sweetest woman you'd ever meet. When lafayette first went to school she saw how intelligent he was even though he wasn't fluent in English.  So she sent him the the best middle and high schools, and here his is today.
But one thing about lafayette's mother is that she has cancer. It saddens lafayette but he is motivated to please his mother with his grades,  so thats what he does.
When they moved to America, lafayette had absolutely no friends at all, he always kept to himself. That's how he met John Laurens.  He'd been just sitting in a cafe, being alone and silent when a group of three boys came over and befriended him. Ever since, Lafayette has had 7 great friends,  Hercules, Alexander, John, Maria, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy.  He was so happy until he switched into a highschool and Thomas jefferson walked into his life.  every day, Thomas and his gang would beat him,  insult him, and embarrass him. Luckily, lafayette's squad didn't let that slide. If any of them were around when Thomas was approaching, bog would Thomas get told off.
But now highschool was over, and lafayette was glad he wouldn't have to see Thomas again.  Or would he?

Thomas Jefferson
Thomas had a rough life.  His mom and dad were religious and set very high expectations of him.
When he went to highschool he heard of Lafayette who was one of the best kids in their school.  He hated that lafayette had better grades than him,  and he wasn't gonna let lafayette be better than him.  No way.  His parents heard that Thomas had a few bad grades and they threatened to disown him. So he bullied lafayette until he was too depressed to do his work to his fullest.
And just like that he was the top kid in school.
He didn't give one fuck about lafayette.
Or did he?

------------
Bonjour! I hope you guys will like this story, I'm gonna try and update every week if I can.
-Laf