-Second Day -

Lafayette's POV

ugh. one day with Jefferson and i already hate my life more. I think ill just not talk to him. yeah, that will work. no Lafayette you dumb fuck that's not gonna work.

i saunter into the kitchen to make me some coffee because coffee is life, you should know that. I smile as i get a text from Alex. Jefferson looks up and sees my smile. He gets up and walks over to me "Why are you smiling? did your f*g boyfriend text you?" he sneers, laughing evily. I growl at him and turn away. He scoffs. "Jefferson, leave me alone. for once." i say calmly although you can clearly tell im angry. he snorts, "whatever, lafagette"

I growl and face him. "stop calling me that you Virginian macaroni fucker"

His eyes turn to a cold glare and he shoves me. "You shut up. Why dont you just get deported back to France? you don't deserve to be here, no, especially this school. Did your daddy pay for it? oh wait, hes dead." 

Third person pov

Jefferson didnt realize what he'd said until he'd actually said it. Regret washed over him and he looked down into lafayettes tear filled eyes. Suddenly he felt a stinging pain across his cheek. Lafayette had slapped him. Jefferson was frozen with guilt, only able to merely watch as lafayette ran to his room and slammed the door.

Jeffersons POV

what have i done....wait, why do i care? i dont care about that gay immigrant. I thought to myself. I was having an Internal battle so i went to the only person i knew i could trust, Madison. However, he wasnt at his dorm so i sighed and started to walk back. Suddenly I saw Hamilton with his materials walking down the hall. I 'accidentially' tripped him, chuckling. "youre that pathetic that you cant walk?" i sneered. he glared at me "Dont you have some hoes to fuck?" He shot back. This pissed me off.

"Don't even try being better than me cause youre not, hamilton. Youre just a son of a whore immigrant who should be wiped off the face of the earth. Thats why your dad left. He couldnt stand your existence." I growl. I smirk as i see my words getting to him and he runs down the hall. 

-time skip brought to you by me being in class-

I walk into my dorm, and see something I didnt expect. Lafayette was crying. He noticed my existence and i cursed to myself. "L-Lafayette? whats w-" i start but im cut off by him grabbing me by the collar. "You listen here Jefferson. I dont give a single fuck what you say about me, but dont you ever, EVER talk about alex that way!" He cried as he said this. "Alex is suicidal because of you, Thomas. Because of you. " My famous smirk dropped instantly and thousands of emotions raced through my head. "I-Is he okay...?" i ask softly, looking away. Lafayette scoffed. "Like you care. but yes, Hercules stopped him before he could try." I look at him and he looks back at me.

"Thomas, i have a question...why..why do you hate relationships so much?" he asks. I tense, looking down. "I...I always was afraid id be forever alone... Lafayette listen... i know you wont believe me but.... the first day i started to bully you it was because i was jealous. you seemed like your life was perfect and i envied you and alex because you took my spot for best grades.. my friends back then peer pressured me into bullying people and ever since, its been so hard to stop... i cant be nice because i feel like you hate me, lafayette. everything i ever said to you, i take it back, i take it all back... youre a wonderful person and im just a selfish ugly bastard who refused to believe it.." I said, my voice cracking.

i told him about my parents, my life, my so called friends. by the end of my story he was in tears. He then told me his story and it brought me to tears as well. i hesitantly hugged him, and he hugged me back. 

For the first time, it felt like something was Okay.