Chapter 1: The Encounter

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and the encounter between thieves is happening in this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Emerald P.O.V

"Emerald and Mercury were walking through the streets and as they were, Emerald was secretly stealing wallets and doing like she always does and as they were walking she suddenly bumps into someone that's the same age as her..........
Emerald: "Oh, I'm sorry."
????: "It's okay, accidents happen. No harm done."
Emerald: *hugs him* "Thank you."
........they walk off and she smirks and her and Mercury went into an alleyway as Mercury leaned on the wall.........
Mercury: "So, how much lien did you steal now?"
Emerald: "Well, let's see."
........she searched her pockets and felt around and she freaks out........
Emerald: "What the hell?"
Mercury: "What?"
Emerald: "They're gone, the stuff that I stole is gone."
Mercury: "What? I was sure you had a lot."
........they heard clapping and the same guy that Emerald hugged was walking out clapping........
????: "Bravo. Bravo, I'm impressed."
Mercury: "What do you mean?"
????: *pulls out the wallets* "Looking for these?"
Emerald: "Wha........."
Mercury: "The hell? How'd you........"
????: "Let's say I'm known for the same thing. And I'm known for many of things."
Emerald: "Like what?"
????: "Like what was mentioned in the news report last night."
..........Emerald was curious, until it hit her mind and her eyes widen and she looks at the guy.........
Emerald: "No, no, no, no way. It can't be."
Mercury: "What is it Emerald?"
Emerald: "Are you.........the (Thief Name)?"
????: "Does this look like something?"
.........he pulls out the jewel that was confirmed to be the stolen one and Emerald was freaking out seeing her star idol, even though he's a criminal, he's a celebrity to her, but she never expected him to be her age..........
????: "That's right. I am the (Thief Name)."
Mercury: "Holy shit."
Emerald: "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. *hugs him* I'm a big fan of your work."
(Y/N): "Woah, this is a first. It's always good to meet another thief, but I never expected to make a fan. Names (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you."
Mercury: "I'm Mercury Black, it's nice to meet you."
Emerald: "And I'm Emerald Sustrai, I am a really big fan. The way the heists were set up, no alarm went off or a video of you. I'm just impressed."
(Y/N): "And like I said, it's good to meet a fan."
Emerald: "I got to ask. How do you know how to disable an alarm?"
(Y/N): "I figure out the main source of power on the alarms and cameras, I cut them off, steal what I'm targeting, and redo everything to make it look like nothing happened."
Emerald: "Woah."
Mercury: "Sweet."
(Y/N): "Would you guys like to hang out? I got nothing to do so, what do you say?"
Emerald: "Sure."
Mercury: "Of course, but the wallets Emerald stole probably won't have enough lien."
(Y/N): "Don't worry. I got that covered."
...........they went to and ATM and (Y/N) puts in a chip where the credit card goes and it connects to the small computer and Emerald looks.........
Emerald: "So, this is what you only have?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, I've been having this since I was a kid."
Mercury: "You've been stealing since you were a kid?"
(Y/N): "8 years old."
Emerald: "Woah."
Mercury: "Damn."
.........then Emerald sees the numbers on the computer going and the numbers stopped to reveal a PIN number........
(Y/N): "Alright, entering PIN number. And now withdrawing, 600 lien. Come on, come on."
.........then the money amount came out and Emerald was shocked........
(Y/N): "Ha, ha, ha yes. Easy money. Let's go."
Mercury: *chuckles* "I'm starting to be a fan now."
........they follow him to a fast food restaurant and they ordered the food and they went somewhere quiet where no one can hear their conversation.........
Mercury: "Dude, you're impressive. I never thought you would be awesome at stealing stuff."
(Y/N): "I'm always full of surprises. And it's still unexpected to meet a fan of my work."
Emerald: "I've been following what you do and ever since I found out about you I started fantasizing about you. But, I never expected you to be the same age as me."
(Y/N): "Yeah. That's what I worry about, if people find out I'm 17 years old. Then it would raise a lot of questions."
Mercury: "So, you disable alarms and cameras and make yourself like a ghost?"
(Y/N): "Yep. And just in case I wear this mask."
Mercury: "Ahhh, I get it. Hey Emerald, we should head back."
Emerald: "Oh right, it's been fun hanging out with you (Y/N), hope to see you again soon."
........he nods and Mercury and Emerald walks back to the White Fang base, but.........
(Y/N): "Hey wait."
........they look at him and he throws their wallets at them and they look to see a lot of lien he stole from the ATM in their wallets and they smile and they look at (Y/N) and he waves at them and they wave back and he disappears........
Mercury: "Okay. I'm definitely a fan now."
Emerald: "Cinder is going to like this."
.........they walked back and they arrive at the White Fang warehouse and then they go to Roman Torchwick and he turns around and looks at them........
Roman: "Where've you two been?"
Mercury: "If you want to know, you have to wait for Cinder. She'll love to hear what we're gonna say."
Cinder: "And what would that be?"
........they look to see Cinder and she goes down an elevator and she walks off it and she walks towards them........
Cinder: "Explain."
Emerald: "We were walking through the streets and as always I was stealing wallets from people, but I bumped into this guy and he said it was alright and I hugged him and stole his wallet. *Cinder nods* And me and Mercury went into an alleyway to see how much lien I stole and the wallets is stole, they were gone."
Roman: "What? How?"
Emerald: "That same guy I bumped into and hugged, he stole the wallets I stole and he held them out."
Cinder: "Wait, so you let another thief takes the wallets and he shows himself?"
Mercury: "But, this wasn't a regular guy."
Cinder: "What?"
Roman: "What do you mean?"
Emerald: "You're not gonna believe us, but it was the (Thief Name)."
..........their eyes widen in disbelief........
Roman: "You met the (Thief Name)?"
Mercury: "Yes we did. And he was full of surprises."
Emerald: "He took a small computer and had a chip the shape of a credit card, and inserted it into the ATM. He was typing on it and it was calibrating and a PIN number appeared and he took about 600 lien outta the ATM."
Cinder: "Is that so?"
Emerald: "Yes. It's all true."
Cinder: "Then I would love to meet him myself, if you find him; ask him to meet me here."
.........Emerald's eyes widen in happiness and she can't wait for (Y/N) to join her and Cinder in her group, then she heads to her room and she lays down and she looks up to the ceiling and she was smiling.........
Emerald: (It's going to be so awesome with (Y/N) joining us, me and him; two thieves working together. And *blushes* he's actually really handsome.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) heads back to the abandoned house he's staying in and he walks in and he placed the leftovers of the food he bought with Emerald and Mercury and he looks outside the window.........
(Y/N): (Emerald and Mercury, those two are awesome to hang out with. Mercury is okay, but Emerald. She's actually pretty cute, I hope I get to hang out with them.)
.........then he jumps in his bed and he drifts to sleep getting ready for the next day."

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time."