Chapter 2: A Meeting with Cinder

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and this chapter is where the meet up happens and the voting pole from my Blake story will happen at the final chapter of this story and it's the rest of the girls of the voting pole,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was walking through the streets secretly stealing from people and he is good at stealing from people and he turns a corner and as he does he sees Emerald looking around and he decides to be secretive and sneaks up on her, he goes on a wall and he bumps into her and she turns around and looks at him.........
Emerald: "Oh hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Emerald. So, what're you doing out here?"
.........she looks around and grabs his hand and she leads him into an alleyway and she stops.......
Emerald: "There's someone that wants to talk to you. And you need to understand."
(Y/N): "Okay."
.........he followers her and they make it to a warehouse and he is curious until he walks in and he sees a lot of White Fang soldiers around and they were working on somethings and he looks at Emerald..........
(Y/N): "You work for the White Fang?"
Emerald: "Not exactly, someone I'm with needs their help with something. Come over here."
.........he followers her and he sees Mercury and a girl with pink and brown hair that has eyes matched and he looks and sees no one other than Roman Torchwick.........
(Y/N): "Roman Torchwick?"
..........him and the girl looked at him and they get in a fighting stance, but Emerald and Mercury stopped them.........
Mercury: "Woah, woah, woah it's okay. This is (Y/N), he's the (Thief Name)."
Emerald: "It's true. Calms down."
Roman: "This guy........is the (Thief Name)? *they nod and he chuckles* Is there proof?"
(Y/N): "Then why do I have this?"
...........he looks and sees his cigars and lighter in his hands.........
Roman: "Wha.........."
(Y/N): "And I do more than just steal wallets."
????: "Interesting."
...........he looks and he sees a woman wearing a red dress Amber eyes black hair walking towards them and she looks at (Y/N) and she walks around him inspecting like and she nods.........
Cinder: "You definitely do seem like a thief type, but how good are you really?"
(Y/N): "Would you like to see?"
Cinder: "Very well."
..........he follows them and she leads to a stolen Atlas truck that has a security door and she stands beside it.........
Cinder: "See if you can gets this open."

3rd P.O.V

.........he walks up to it and he smirks and he takes out his computer and the places chip the card slot and he activates the computer and everyone was confused..........
Mercury: "What the.........."
.........he the starts typing of the computer and it starts analyzing and it was scrambling one code and it confirms it and he slides the chip down and the locks deactivate and the doors open and everyone was surprised at that..........
Mercury: "Woah. It's not just like a credit card. It's a security card."
Roman: "What do you mean?"
Emerald: "He can hack an ATM with that chip."
.........he was surprised and White Fang soldiers went in and grabbed what was inside and they walked out and they started working, then Cinder approached (Y/N)..........
Cinder: "Impressive. You seem to know your way through hacking."
(Y/N): "Been doing this since I was 8 years old."
Roman: "8 years old?"
.........Cinder raised her hand silencing him and she smirked........
Cinder: "Again you impress me. But, how about another challenge. Tonight you will be accompanied by White Fang soldiers and you will rob a dust store and take only, the dust."
(Y/N): "Very well."

Timeskip-Night

..........it was nighttime and (Y/N) with acouple of White Fang soldiers was looking at the dust store they're gonna rob and (Y/N) had to inspect it before robbing it and he was hacking into the system and he gets to the security alarms and cameras and he disables them and he smiles and looks at the soldiers.........
(Y/N): "We're in business."
.........he goes to the back and he unlocks it and he checks the computer and the alarms are still disabled and they walk in and they look........
(Y/N): "Steal a lot of dust as you can."
........they nod and they started stealing the dust and (Y/N) opened the display area and he stole the crystals and he placed them in the case and he smiles at him accomplishment..........
White Fang Soldier 1: "All the dust is collected."
(Y/N): "Then let's go."
..........they run out and (Y/N) closes the door and redoes the system and he makes it back to the warehouse and he walks out the truck and Cinder and everyone walks up to him and he opens the truck to see boxes of dust that's a lot more than they stole.........
White Fang Soldier 2: "It was easy. He did everything that was said. Perfect job done."
.........Cinder looks at him and smiles........
Cinder: "Well, I guess I shouldn't have doubted you. You are what the news reports says you are. Welcome to our group."
.........Emerald smiles and Roman held out his hand and (Y/N) shakes it and the the girl with pink and brown hair holds out her hand.........
Roman: "Her name is Neo, she can't talk."
(Y/N): "It doesn't matter. *shakes her hand* It's nice to meet you."
.........she smiles and he stops shaking his hand and Emerald placed her arm around his shoulder.........
Emerald: "Well (Y/N), you're part of our group now. I'm glad."
Cinder: "Emerald, would you mind taking (Y/N) to his room."
.........she nods and takes him to his room and he goes in and he smiles, then he goes to the abandoned house and gets his stuff and he sets it up and he nods and he looks and sees Emerald walking in........
(Y/N): "Hey Emerald."
Emerald: "Hey. What's you do, steal more stuff?"
(Y/N): "I've been having this stuff I stole, before this I was living in an abandoned house and since I'm working with you, Cinder, Mercury, Roman, Neo, and the White Fang. This is a first, I never worked with anyone. But, at least it's with friends."
Emerald: *surprised* "Friends? You mean?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. We're friends now."
.........she smiles and blushes and her heart went crazy and she placed her hand over it and she smiles.........
Emerald: "I just wanted to say welcome to our group, and I'm happy to have you as a friend."
.........he smiles and nods and she blushes at his smile and walked back to her room and she sat down and she placed her hand over her chest again........
Emerald: (I guess it's true, I'm in love with (Y/N). *giggles* I never expected to fall in love with my star idol. But, at least he's working with us. It's gonna be cool.)
.........then she lays in her bed and she drifts to sleep and she gets ready for the next day as she decided to hang out with (Y/N) tomorrow."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said. See y'all next time.)