Final Chapter: A Thief's Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the final chapter to this story and like I do with my stories, the lemon will come as a bonus chapter and like I said, voting pole of the next love interest is at the end of this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was slowly waking up after months of being in the medical room of the White Fang and he looks around and sees that his wound has healed and he breathes in and out, then he gets outta bed and he gets in his outfit and he walks out to see the White Fang soldiers working and acouple times they stop and salute him for some reason he was confused. Then he walks to where his allies are and he approaches them............
Mercury: "Well look who it is."
Cinder: "(Y/N), also known as the (Thief Name). You're awake."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Feeling better. Can someone explain why the White Fang are saluting me?"
Roman: "After what happened at the prison, the White Fang are calling you the only human ally they trust. Even Adam Taurus has approved of it."
(Y/N): "Really?"
Cinder: "Yes. And I have considered you to be a reliable ally to my team."
.........(Y/N) smiles and he nods, then as everyone watched the news the story came up.........
Reporter: "And in other news, the maximum security prison that Atlas created has plummeted to the ground after a devastating attack from some unknown people. Atlas assumes it's the White Fang, but they wouldn't be sneaky as this. Then the Captain of the prison is know dead after Grimm ate him up, but a bullet was found in his head. And there were no survivors of the attack and the prisoners have escaped. What will happen next?"
.........then everyone cheers and they congratulated (Y/N) and he smiles as he got the White Fang successful missions..........
(Y/N): "Hey where's Emerald?"
Mercury: "She's in the break room. She'd be really happy to see you."
.........(Y/N) nods and he gets up and walks towards the break room and he arrives and he sees Emerald reading a book and he walks in and leans on the doorway..........
(Y/N): "I never expected you to be a reader."
.........she looks and her eyes widen and she got up and went to him and hugged him and he hugs back...........
Emerald: "I'm so glad you're awake. *stops hugging him and looks at him* So, how're you feeling?"
(Y/N): "I'm okay. Kinda sore a little, but I'm okay."
.........Emerald nods and her and (Y/N) went into Vale and they hung out and they sat on a rooftop and they looked at a view..........
Emerald: "So (Y/N), *he looks at her* when we were fighting that captain, he started loosing his mind. Did you do that?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's my semblance."
Emerald: "Your semblance?"
(Y/N): *nods* "Yeah, I use it on someone who has a big guilt, happy memories, worst fears and make it into their nightmares. And make me worse."
Emerald: "Really?"
...........(Y/N) then looks at some thugs and he recognized them as the thugs that was at the bar that night and he smiles..........
(Y/N): "Watch."

3rd P.O.V

..........Emerald looks and (Y/N) focuses and his eyes turned black and the color in his eyes turned yellow and he focuses the big fear and the guy hears growling and one guy looks and sees a dog growling at him and he runs away and the other guys chase after him and the guy screams and (Y/N) and Emerald laughs as they ran off..........
Emerald: "Oh my gosh, that's so cool."
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Emerald: "You know I can actually dos that same, but hallucinations."
(Y/N): "That's cool. Amazing."
..........Emerald then looks down and she starts thinking about what she wanted to do and she breathes and looks at him..........
Emerald: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at her* There's something I want you to know."
(Y/N): "Okay."
Emerald: "You remember how we met?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. That was like a month ago."
Emerald: "I was so excited to meet you that I was happy that you showed up as my star idol, and when you started working with us I was so excited."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I remembered that day."
Emerald: "But, when I look at you now. My heart keeps beating fast, and I just feel so nervous around you."
.........(Y/N) then looks at her.........
Emerald: "And now I realized that. *she holds his hand* I love you. I love you so much."
.........(Y/N) was shocked to see Emerald confess to him and he couldn't believe it. Then he smiles and he holds her hand and she looks at him.........
(Y/N): "Emerald, I also love you. *she looks at him surprised* The moment me and you worked together I actually fell in love with you as well."
.........Emerald smiles and she hugs him and he hugs back, then they looked at each other and (Y/N) cupped her cheek and they leaned in and they kissed and Emerald wrapped her arm around his neck and then they looked at each other in the eyes and smiled and they became lovers and they also worked together at stealing things and they worked together and stole a lot of dust and now two thieves are together as lovers."

The End

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this story. If you enjoyed this let me know and like I said, the lemon will come as a bonus chapter and like I said, here is the voting pole:

Velvet

Cinder

Neo

Just vote on who you want me to do next and with all that said, see y'all next time.)