Chap.1 What she looks like above

Hi my name is Brooke Styles I'm 16 and in high school let me tell you something school sucks I'm not a unpopular girl actually. I'm very popular but only because I have money and my moms a model and my dads in a band. What band may you ask well it's one direction go ahead have your fan girl moment ........ okay calm down now anyways as you may have guessed my dads name is harry Styles I love my dad. He's always there for me I can't say the say about my "mom" I really hate her she only cares about her self ,her body and ,money nothing else , it's sad really she's never home the last time I saw her was about a year almost 2 years ago. My dad has had to play both the mom and dad roles. Anyways I was sitting in the living room  with my dad , Niall , Zayn , Liam and ,Louis just hanging out when my mom called I picked up the phone.
B-brook
M-mom
B-hello
M- hey you bitch ass whore
I froze in place my mom had never talked to me like that ever
B~w-what i said hurt visible in my voice
M- you know i never really wanted you you were a MISTAKE !!! but of course harry made me keep you , i hated u from day one your such a slut she said  ,thats when i stood up
B-Mom i - but she cut me off
M- OMG your voice gives me a damn head and your a waste of time you filthy SLUT !!!!
thats when tears brimmed my eyes and rolled down my face.everybody was looking at me worried my dad had a mix of worry and anger ,my mom kept going that when i dropped to my knees and hung up the phone i started sobbing. my dad rushed quickly to my side I quickly gat up and grabbed my phone when I hear a ding I looked at my phone it was a message from my MOM !!
.............................................................................
Hey guys this is my first ever story so it's probably really bad well that's it I will post whenever I feel like it

Brook Styles जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें