Chap.2

PREVIOUSLY   - i gat up quickly and looked at me phone it was a message from MY MOM !!! 
My mom kissing my boyfriend I through my phone against the wall and ran to my room and went  on my bed and started crying a couple minutes went by and my dad and his mates started talking again. I sat up on my bed and looked at my nightstand the picture of me and Jake (her boyfriend and what he looks like is above  )  kissing I gat up and picked it up and slammed it on the floor then I grabbed the vase of flowers he had given me and threw it against my wall . I heard footsteps coming to my room but I didn't care I kept on breaking everything he gave to me. My door flew open all they boys where there but I kept breaking things Jake gave me. I suddenly feel strong arms arms wrap around me I tried to get out of their grip but I couldn't. I finally looked up  and looked at the person holding me to it was Zayn he turned me around and looked me in the eyes. That's all it took for new hot tears to run down my face I grabbed his shirt and pushed him as close as I could to my body and cried no I sobbed clinging on to him for dear life. I fisted his shirt in my hands as my knees gave out he walked me over to my bed and sat down with me on his lap. The rest of the boys and my dad came over and sat on my bed just looking at us unsure of what to do , I could tell my dad was extremely pissed off at my mom and Jake for hurting me this bad. Liam tried to get me away from Zayn only leading to me scooting closer to Zayn and tightening my hold on him. All of a sudden we hear my door burst open and I look up to see my mom and Jake eyes wide and mouths dropped. See I told you she's a slut she's cheating on you with Zayn her fathers best mate" I looked at her I was about to say something when Jake beat me to it he came over and said the words that crushed me "we are done" "I can't believe you would do this to me " . I didn't say anything then all of a sudden "SLAP" before I even knew what I was doing my hand flew up to my cheek where he had just hit me my mom was laughing her ass off. My dad was about to get up when my mom pushed him back down on my bed and gat a paper out of her back pocket and said I want a divorce and you can keep everything I don't want anything that slutty bitch has touched. my dad read over everything quickly and said fine and signed it. He kicked her out but not before punching Jake in this face for hitting me they were no longer welcomed here she walked down the stairs and out of the house asking about her stuff my dad being who he is said You didn't pay for shit I did i will do whatever I please with it. I couldn't stand it anymore I looked up at Zayn he looked back down at me with sorrowful eyes I wrapped my arms Around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder and let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding the boys left my room. I picked my head up and looked at him again "I'm sorry you shouldn't have to see me like this" I whispered "Brooke look at me " I looked at him and he continued " . I care about you more then you will ever know I glad you came to me to hold you I will always be here for you no matter what you do or how bad your hurting that's when you need me the most." "Thank you " I replied and hugged him. We heard no more screaming so we gat up and looked out my window to see nothing but then we heard the front door slam causing me to jump I looked at Zayn worried then I heard my dads bedroom door slam. the boys came up to tell Zayn they were leaving and told him to come one but he said he was staying because he knows how me and my dad get when we get upset but especially me. So the guys nodded and left I gat up and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me and looking at the other door that went to my dads room we had connecting bathroom. But I turned and walked to the mirror and looked at my reflection god I looked bad, I lifted my sleeves looking at my cuts I don't do it anymore but I'm still ashamed of them their so ugly I hated them. I looked back to the mirror and went and sat on the counter just looking at myself saying nothing I must have been doing that for a while because all of a sudden Zayn starts knocking on the door asking if I was okay . My vision blurred from tears I blinked a couple of times so I could see again and responded with a very weak yes not sounding convincing at all he kept wanting me to let him in the bathroom but I refused . My dad must have been listening to everything he could hear me crying , he gat out of his bed and opened his door  to the bathroom he had tear stained cheeks he walked over to me. We looked at each other that's all it took for us to break in to sobs again  he picked me up from the counter and held me I wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his neck while buried my face in to his neck our bodies shook violently as we cried together. he carried me to his room after telling Zayn he was doing so. He laid me down the laid himself down pulling me closer to him "I love you daddy" I said as my eyes gat heavier "I love you to princess" was the last think I heard before falling asleep.