Chap 5

I came down stair all the boys looked at me my dad looked upset I walked over to Zayn and sat on his lap curled up he looked down at me and smiled and put his arms around me so I wouldn't fall i started shaking and he gat the blanket off the back of the couch the boys looked at us i flicked them off and I feel a smack on my butt I looked up at Zayn who had a very stern face "behave" he whispers in my ear. I looked back and my dad looked surprised because yes they are allowed to spank me but they usually never did but i turned back around to Zayn and put my hands under the blanket about 10 minuets later I feel Zayn Hand  slide in the blanket and on my butt I giggled quietly he looked down and smiled then went back to talking I started getting a headache so I pushed up and buried my head in his neck and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Zayn POV :
When Brooke came back downstairs she came and curled up on my lap I looked at her and smiled and put my arms around her not wanting her to fall she started getting cold so I grabbed her blanket on the back of the couch. The boys were looking at us she lifts her hand up and flicks them off I smacked her butt and whispered "behave" the boys all looked surprised because I never spank her ever. After that me and the boys started talking I slipped my hand in the blanket and placed it on her ass she giggled and I smiled then we just went back to talking while we were talking she started moving around and she buried her head in my neck and fell asleep. As soon as the rest of the boys noticed they all turned to me 'what '? What's going on with u two? Liam asked what do you mean ? "You know what I mean" 'Liam I really don't ' 'oh so the cuddling the random smiles and smirks at each other and the giggles " oh shit I thought fine I will tell y'all I asked her out in the shower' Harry looked surprised then he said ok but if u hurt her so help me god Zayn I will cut your balls off and shove them down your fucking throat " "yes sir"I said and Zayn why did you spank her if ur together? Well Harry she was being very impolite so I spanked her "ok"was all Harry said before he gat up and started packing for tour I guess I was sitting there for a while because Brooke started waking up.
Brooke's POV :
I woke up and looked at Zayn I smiled he smiled back I started to get up but he stood up and walked me to my room I smiled I started looking for night time clothes because I was not sleeping in these clothes i don't know why but I just didn't want to sleep in them and decided on

 Brooke's POV :I woke up and looked at Zayn I smiled he smiled back I started to get up but he stood up and walked me to my room I smiled I started looking for night time clothes because I was not sleeping in these clothes i don't know why but I j...

I changed in my closest and walked out and gat in bed where Zayn was I gat in bed and he started talking so I told the boys about us' ok I said I really didn't care he looked relieved we talked about a lot of stuff then he brings up we are going on tour Tomorrow. I shot right up WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME I screamed I gat out of bed pacing like crazy he gets out of bed and grabs me hey hey princess calm down it will be okay he tour bus won't be here till 11:00am tomorrow morning chill out ' That still didn't stop me from getting my suit case out and picking out my clothes for tour how long is it I asked? For a ... year omg ok I packed a hella lot of crop tops and jeans and shorts and legging basically everything in my wardrobe then I closed my suitcase it was now 12:30 am it took 3 hours to pack all that shit me and zayn gat back in bed and snuggled up to each other and feel asleep. I was fast asleep laying on Zayn chest when my dad and the boys came in there and started shouting it took a lot for me and Zayn to get up we like out sleep I started getting angry and I shot up with the most pissed off face and I looked at Zayn who had just opened his eyes he shook his head at me knowing what I was about to do but I did it anyways I started screaming GET THE FUCK OUT I DON'T BOTHER YALL WHEN YOUR SLEEPING NO SO LEAVE ME BE DAMN IT . I looked at Zayn he had a very angry face dad had a pissed face but said we were just going to tell y'all it's 10:30 am so and we have to be in the bus by 10:45 and walked out I fell back in the bed but not even a minute later I was up on my feet across Zayn lap and getting spanked after he was done he told me to never do that Again and to get dressed I walked to my closet where I had a out fit laid out and put it on which was

And walked out and grabbed my very heavy suit case and walked out to the bus because it was not 10:59 and I was late all the boys were already on the bus I walked on the bus and holy shit was in for a surprise everybody was shirtless and swinging ...

And walked out and grabbed my very heavy suit case and walked out to the bus because it was not 10:59 and I was late all the boys were already on the bus I walked on the bus and holy shit was in for a surprise everybody was shirtless and swinging Their shirts around like lunatics except Liam I busted out laughing and shook my head and walked to the back where the rooms were and found Zayn bed so I set my shit down and walked to the very back where it was just covered in windows and a couch right in the middle it was so pretty I found little fairy lights in the room and put them up and I had brought a fur rug and a dream catcher and some cute pillows and of course my oils and Diffuser . I set it up it only took about 10 min after I set it up I could still hear the boys acting like maniacs but whatever I sat down on the couch and looked outside I started thinking of mom then I felt a hot wet tear slide down my face I then started sobbing I miss my mom she may have not been the greatest mom but she was still mine mom. All of a sudden it started raining then started storming then that's when the bus started moving and the boys stopped acting like lunatics I only know that because it became quiet instead of screaming I then herd footsteps to the back but they stopped at the bed ' hey Zayn I gat a call from the hospital just now"oh god is what I thought "ok " Zayn replied "it's about my ex wife" oh god what happened to momma! My heart was racing 'what is everything ok?" Zayn asked actually I really don't think so especially  for Brooke. What the hell happened harry Zayn asked well um the said she was drunk and driving and a tractor trailer was heading her way and she didn't stop in Time and well she was killed on impact' oh shit harry" yeah I mean I still kinda cared for her so it doesn't really hurt me that much but I am worried that when I tell Brooke she's not going to be okay because I know she still cares for her mom" that's when I Broke completely. I fell to my knees no my mommas dead no no no no. I started screaming NO NO NO LORD WHY GIVE ME MY MOMMA BACK PLEASE PLEASE NO NO NO HOW COULD YOU I herd the the 2 footsteps that where talking just a second ago come running in towards the room and enter they raced over towards me and Zayn gat to me first I pushed out of his arms and raced out in the main area and raced to Louis and he picked me up and was bouncing me like a baby but I really didn't mind I was now getting really dizzy and then I started losing my breath I heard dad come in and yelling where's her inhaler then I blacked out.
___________________________
Hey guys making up for the last short chapters I did hope I enjoyed